The Battle Continues

I span and slashed in a deadly whirling dance, my enemies falling to the ground around me. Aleron fought at my back, killing all in her path. I could see Thorin and Dwalin fighting back to back a little way away from us, dead orcs lying about them in a heap. Thorin's blue eyes blazed with battle rage as he fought, his blade hitting its mark every time. Kili and Bilbo defended Fili, the little hobbit showing surprising bravery.
~{<>}~
Suddenly, an elven scream cut through the air. Kili turned to it, fear in his face.
"Tauriel!" He cried. I span about and caught his gaze for a moment.
"Go to her lad! We'll look after Fili!" I called over the noise of the battle. Kili nodded and ran up the nearest staircase, killing orcs as he went. I moved to help Bilbo as Fili flattened himself again a wall, his face pale from fear and blood loss. Wave after wave of orcs hit us and I began to wonder if we would get out of this alive. Fili had almost died, who would be next. I though of Kili, running to save Tauriel. I prayed to the Valar he'd be okay, that we would all live through this.
~{<>}~
"Where's Thorin?!" Yelled Dwalin. I frantically began to look about for him, but I didn't see him.
"He's down there!" Called Aleron. I looked over the edge and saw Thorin, face to face with Azog. He had Orcrist in his hand and a look of determination in his eyes. Azog glared at the dwarf with a look of pure evil. They were going to kill each other...
Author's Note
First of all, I'd like to apologise that it's so short, seeing as I haven't updated in months. I'm so sorry for all my poor readers that have been nagging me to update for ages (you know who you are) and I promise the next update will be on its way ASAP.
See you then!
MoonsongMarauder
(Nova_Oakenshield) xxxxxxx