Chapter Fifthteen

Travis' P.O.V.

  I woke up with Zane gone. Where did he go? "Stop looking around like an idiot knucklehead." Zane said from across the room. "It's already noon so you can't be shocked I'm awake can you?" He said with a smirk tugging at his lips. "Well sorry that I worry about you." I mumbled. "Oh come on are you really sorry." He said sitting next to me grabbing my hand and holding it in his. "N-n-no." I mumbled. "Good." He said kissing my cheek. I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks I was most likely bright red. "You can be so weird you know that right."  Zane said.  "Yeah well you can be too." I said looking away from his beautiful blue eyes. Well technically his one baby blue eye. "You look at me I will show you my other eye." He said. I looked at him. "Meanie." I said. "You really just noticed wow that would prove how slow you are." He said grabbing my chin. "You can be sweet though. Zane?" I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "I-I-I l-love you." I said now really blushing BAD. "I love you too silly. Now I have to go to work." He said. I smiled then he left.
~Few hours later~
My phone went off and Katelyn's face light up my screen. I didn't know if I should have answered but I did. I pressed the phone to my ear after pressing the accept.
Me: Hello
Katelyn: Can we talk at my house.
Me: About what? Why can't we do it over the phone? Why do you want me to go over there?
Katelyn: Just.........please...I just need to talk to you in....person.
Travis: Fine. When do you want me to be there?
Katelyn: Now please.
Travis: Fine!
(Travis~Kun be careful because Zane~Kun is still being carful and the readers won't know what happens.)
Zane's P.O.V.
I came home and read a note that Travis left me. Zane, Katelyn needed to talk and if I make her cry well then I will make Aph cry. I swear nothing will happen Aph will be there. Love you Travis. Okay Travis but if something happens I swear Travis. I took my shoes off and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv.
~Few hours later~
I started getting worried so I tried to call him. No answer. Weird!  I heard the door open a few minutes later and I see Travis walk in.  His looking down like something happened.  "What happened." I asked. Maybe came a little to harsh. "I-I-I'm sorry." He said sitting across from me.  "What happened."  I said starting to put up a wall again. "I swear I wouldn't have let her if I would have known.  No I wouldn't have answered the phone." He said.  "DO WHAT TRAVIS" I said growing more and more angry. "She kissed me." He said looking down.
  A few minutes later I broke the silence. "SHE WHAT!"  I shouted. "I'm sorry I really am Zane." He said. "OH REALLY AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOULD DO THAT. YOU WEREN'T IN ON IT REALLY TRAVIS. YOU THINK I BELIEVE THAT!!!" I growled. "Let me guess. You want me to leave." He said. I needed him to leave. So he was right I looked away from his green eyes. Those green eyes with pain in them. "Yeah please." I said the wall is now put up higher than ever.
Travis' P.O.V.
I walked out and to the boys house. I knocked on the door and leaned against the wall with my hands in my jacket pockets. I heard the door open and wiped away my tears. "Travis?" I heard Dante's voice. "Hey." I said not even looking away from the storm clouds. As rain started to fall he wrapped his arms around me. Then put his hands on my shoulder. "What happened." He said getting Garroths and Laurances attention. Garroth and Laurance came over and I fell to the ground.
~Few hours later~
I some how woke up on my old bed. "Want to tell me what happened now." I heard a deep voice. Garroth. His going to kill me isn't he. I sat up and looked around just him okay I can do this right? "Katelyn called me she was crying and said she wanted to talk. I swear I really didn't want to see her but when somebody is crying I just can't ignore that. No matter how mad I am at them. We talked for a little bit but then......she......she...kissed me." I said. "Did you kiss her back?" He asked. "No I pulled away right away just Zane didn't believe me." I said. "Call Aphmau she will help." He said. "I might but right now I'm just upset. He wouldn't even let me explain I could tell he put up that wall again." I said. "Yeah okay well don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. You didn't mean to hurt him. Again it was Katelyn. So I'm going to let you rest." He said getting up and walking out. I grabbed my pillow and started crying into the pillow. I didn't want to see the light. Right now I loved the rain it was gloomy and dark out.
Zane's P.O.V.
When Travis left and I started crying. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I felt my pocket knife in my pocket. I took off my jacket and torn my bandages off. I pulled it out of my pocket and opened it. I'm never going to be able to find someone everybody hates me!
Cut! Cut! Cut! X12. I cut twelve times before my phone went off. Garroths face was on the screen. I pressed ignore. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I wanted to be alone like how I will for the rest of my life. A few minutes later I got a call from Aphmau. I guess Garroth called her. I wasn't about to make her worry so I answered and pressed the phone to my ear.
Me- Hello
Aphmau- Hey Zane I'm coming over.
Me- WHAT! NO! Aphmau.
Aphmau- Can't stop me Bye!
  She hung up and I looked at my wrist. I sighed and went into the bathroom. I wrapped my wrist with bandages nod put on my jacket making sure the sleeves were a little over my fingers. So the one my father gave me. I heard the doorbell ring so I put my pocket knife in the bathroom. I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Zane." She said in her cheery I'm sorry tone. "Come in." I said and she walked a and sat on my couch. I closed my door and sat next to her. "Zane you okay." She said in her I'm here tone. "Yeah I guess I just I don't know." I murmured feeling my warm tears fall down my face I quietly wiped them away. Before I could put my arm down she grabbed my wrist I held back my scream of pain. It didn't work very well I let out a small girlie squeak. She pulled up my jacket sleeves and unwrapped my bandages. "ZANE! YOU DIDN'T!" She said her eyes wide open. I pulled my arm away and looked away from her. "I broke the promise again." I said.  I felt my warm tears again but this time I let them fall. I felt her arms wrap around me and pulled me close to her.

Author Note: Words-1270 Okay so this took awhile but a good fight is healthy for every couple.  Well I hope you enjoyed. Oh thanks for all the votes and reads It's so unbelievable.  Okay I need to stop before I have a panic attack. But mother of Irene thank you guys so much. Okay Bye for now. <3