• Free Prequel & Cover Contest Winner •

Hey lovelies!

Regarding the cover contest, hundreds of you voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner. Here is a link to the winner, so congratulations to Rush Mendon. Your cover will be the official cover of the book. I will link the winning entry on my profile! 

Also, I would like to thank all of you for participating in the cover contest and all the covers were beautiful! And you guys are not only awesome friends, but also awesome artists! And I am going to reward you for it! I've created something awesome for you guys. It's a chapter about Drake's childhood, and a sneak peek through his perspective.

It's on Amazon for free this week and this week only (it will be free until August 25)! So go get it right now: http://bit.ly/BFMBonus 

However I know a lot of you might be reading this post after August 25, and I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (you guys are so awesome to me I just need to be equally awesome back!). But my publisher can't sell the book for free after the August 25 because of Amazon. So instead I will give you the prequel for free if you sign up on my blog, after the August 25.

So go sign up on my blog right now (link is in my profile)! I am going to be giving away some other free goodies from it very soon as well.

And if you are impatient, go get the Prequel of Bad for Me, on Amazon right now! The link is on my profile as well! Also, as a reminder, chapters will be taken down tomorrow 22 Aug 2016 Monday! 

Love,

Sheryl