[10]Study-Date With Mr. Player(Edited)

Chapter 10

Study Date With Mr. Player

ALEX

You won't believe where I am right now. I'm in front of my house, waiting at the porch, for guess who? Dylan.

Dylan aka Mr. Player.

Shocked? So, why am I waiting for him? Well that’s because we are going on a study date! I never thought I would ever go on a study date, much less with a boy like Dylan Kennedy. But to think, I'm going on one now with none other than Dylan, seems like a nightmare come true. For me, it is mostly just the study part. But Dylan is taking it more like a date. If he thinks I'm going to let him kiss me like Tia allows Matt to whenever he wants, then he is totally wrong. I won't even let him touch me. (Though that is going to be kind of hard)

So anyway, I'll start with the beginning—with how all of this started. After a couple of days of finding out that I and Dylan are partnered for the physics assignment, Dylan comes over to me. He is oblivious to all the stares he is getting. He keeps stepping closer and closer to me, until I am almost pinned against the school wall. This habit of his of always pinning me against walls and lockers is seriously annoying.

"Back off! Can you ever stop doing this? Stop pinning me against walls and lockers in front of everyone!" I shout at him.

"Shh..." He whispers, putting his index finger on my lips. I roll my eyes at him. It seems rolling my eyes is all I do when he's around (except kissing him)

"What?!" I snap at him.

"Being your partner in physics is cool, but it would actually be cooler if we got down to work and aimed to get at least a B minus in the project." he says, sounding really serious.

"Oh, so you finally noticed that there are other things to do in school except flirt with girls and get into their pants." I comment back rudely.

"Oh well, yeah."

"Why don't you go to one of your girls and ask them to do it for you? Oh wait a second, of course you can’t! I mean they are all so dumb. I bet they can’t even get you a D grade. If they used one percent of the brain they actually had, they wouldn’t be flocking around you. Poor you, I guess you had to come to me sooner or later.”

“You’re so annoying, you know that? But I’m not here to argue with you. I’m here to tell you that you’re coming over to my house tonight.”

 “For what?”

“For our study-date.” He says, smirking.

“Yeah right.” I turn my face away from him as he starts leaning towards me again.

“Look at me” he says raising my face with his fingers under my chin so that our eyes meet. His eyes stare into mine; his deep green eyes like the depths of the sea, like the lush green meadow, so…

What the hell! Control yourself Alex. You never fantasize about a guy’s eyes—never.

“We are meeting tonight, okay? My house!” he says then turns away before I can protest. There’s no way I’m going on a ‘study-date’ with Dylan. I have to do something about this.

****

A couple of minutes later Tia comes up to me, grinning like an idiot. I look her up and down, as if checking to see if she is okay. “What’s the matter with you? Anything special happened?”