*Warning*

Hi. 

So this story will have a couple of things that may or may not offend you or displease you. While some of you know what you're getting yourselves into, other may not so here are a couple things you should know. 

One, there will be some sort of abuse- sexual and physical and mental- happening to my little Cody. I think it'll have a couple warnings for those.

Okay maybe there's only one thing you had to know, lol, but yeah. There will be a little smut on here but we'll work up to that. Oh yeah! Cody might not know exactly what a television or cellphone is or any basic technology we usually use, but he probably knows how to work it out. He won't say anything about it but he definitely learns pretty fast. He was raised by rogues and the condition of his room and all will also be explained by him. 

A warning, the prologue isn't for the faint of heart. Our little Cody is hurt in it but it's something you have to know before the story. It's important. 

Also, another last warning I have been told this story is a little hard to get through in some chapters. Physical abuse is mentioned alot and I just wanted to give you a heads up. This really isn't for the faint of heart. Other than that, do enjoy. (Warning updated 12/22/18)

That's all and I hope you enjoy. 

.

This story might be updated like once a week. Probably every Monday? Yeah. I'll just put the prologue up for now. :)