TWENTY-SEVEN

What grade are yall in this school year? Oh, and don't forget to comment and vote!

Trinity

"A table for two?" The hostess asked 

"Well duh bitch," Jasmine mumbled under her breath 

I elbowed her in the side and gave the hostess a genuine smile "Yes please."

She needs to relax before she gets something in her food. I'm not in the mood for an Italian concoction of bodily fluids. 

The hostess picked up two menus and started walking away "Okay, follow me this way."

The restaurant was kind of on the empty side. It's a little after three o' clock in the afternoon but it felt later than that. Jasmine and I walked out the house with joggers and Ugg boots because there was no need to dress up for Olive Garden. The white people here would still stare at us but I just look past them, unlike Jasmine who grills each and every one of them who even blinks in her direction.

The hostess stopped at this small booth as Jasmine and I slid in, sitting across from each other. 

"Your waiter will be here in a few minutes to take your drinks." She then gave us our menus and then walked away. 

"I'm fucking starving," Jasmine said taking her phone out slouching in her seat

"Why does everyone love putting me on their Snapchat?" I asked aloud sitting back in the booth examining the menu

She kissed her teeth and sat up in her seat "I'm not even recording you." 

"There's no need to lie, I see your reflection in through the window stupid."

"Oh shit." She started laughing causing me to laugh too

She locked her phone resting it on the window seal, sitting up looking through the menu also.

"Hi ladies, My name is Andrew I'll be your waiter for the day. Can I start you off with some drinks?"

"Hey Andrew how you doin', can I get the uh, Bellini Peach-Raspberry Iced Tea." 

He chuckled and started writing in his notepad "Okay, and for you?"

"Just the raspberry lemonade, thank you."

He scribbled my drink down nodding "Okay, are you ladies ready to order or do you need more tim-"

"Nah, nah we ready to order. My stomach going off!"

"Jasmine, relax you savage."

She scrutinized me "I'll eat you."

Andrew started laughing at us bickering at each other like we were some sitcom or something. I shook my head at her and then looked up at Andrew signaling that I'm ready for him to take my order.

"Can I get the Lobster Ravioli please." I folded the menu and gave it to him 

"And I'd get the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno."

"Okay, I'll come back with your breadsticks and salad. If you want any appetizers, you can order and pay for them here from the ziosk." He said resting his hand on the machine at the edge of the table

"Thank you." We said simultaneously as he walked away 

"Damn, if only he wasn't gay." She said shaking her head 

"How do you know he's gay?"

"How don't  you know he's gay?"

I laughed at her logic "Alright whatever."