The Performer

Lachlan's POV

I'm glad I got to fly over here. I always loved the U.K But I could never see myself living here. Yeah I have Harry and Freya so I guess I'd never really be alone. I think it's more the fact I live in Australia in Brisbane.And even though living in one place can get really boring. I love it there. It's home. My family are up there. I don't think I could ever move to another country. It would just feel weird.

Harry: "Hey Lachy how are you feeling man?"

Lachlan: "I'm fine man how have you been? I miss you guys."

Freya: "Hey Lachy. It's been a while."

Lachlan: "Hey yeah it has sorry I couldn't get over here any sooner. But I'm here for amonth."

Harry: "Oh sick you can stay with me no problem."

The three of us walked out of the Airport before hopping into Harry's car. Freya jumped in the back and let me have the front.

Freya: "What made you want to come over?"

Lachlan: "I miss you guys. And I do love being here. I just can't live here. It's a bit of a jump."

Harry: "Oh ok well the more you come over here remember you can stay with me for as long as you like whenever you feel like it."

Lachlan: "Thanks man."

Freya: "Oh hey Josh and I found this bar the other night. I think you might enjoy It. It's pretty relaxing and quiet. Wasn't very busy."

Harry: "It's up to you Lachy?"

Lachlan: "It's already 8 at night. I guess it might be nice to chill. Just means I'll be sleeping a lot later on Bog."

Harry: "I'm fine with that."

Freya: "Alright I'll let Josh know what's happening. He can meet us there."

Lachlan: "Can we swing by your place first though. I just want to get changed."

Harry: "Yeah that's fine man. We are already nearly there."

Lachlan: "I always forget how close you are to the Airport."

It only took us ten minutes to get home to Harry's place. Freya just decided to wait in the car and talk to Josh while Harry helped me with my luggage. I gabbed a nice black shirt out with a pair of maroon Jeans and a pair of joggers. I wanted to look nice but I still wanted to be comfortable. After I got changed and made myself look a little bit better. I walked out to see Harry looking at me funny.

Lachlan: "You ok man?"

Harry: "Yeah I just miss my best friend. I don't get to see you all that often."

Lachlan: "I still talk to you on Skype."

Harry: "I know but still."

Lachlan: "Well I'm here for a month so I'm all yours alright. How's your girlfriend?"

Harry: "Yeah she is doing really well. You can meet her when she comes over next week."

Lachlan: "Sounds good."

He pulled me into a hug and let go before we walked back down to the car. I hopped in the front and Harry started driving away. It took us 20 minutes to get to the bar before Harry pulled into the Car Park. Josh was standing out the front waiting for us. As we got out of the car he walked up and gave Freya a hug before letting go and pulling me in too.

Josh: "Hey man good to see you again."

Lachlan: "Yeah it's been too long. How have you been?"

Josh: "Not too bad.Alive and breathing so it's all good."