xix. homebound

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
NINETEEN━━ homebound

 young, wild & free NINETEEN━━ homebound

    ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝FINISH YOUT MOTHER'S PIE! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

    CARDELL WAS WAITING, ROCKING BACK AND FORTH on his feet. He had his hands tucked in his winter coat, humming excitedly while waiting with the other parents that had gathered on platform 9 and ¾ quarters. It had been packed with Muggle's that morning, eying some rather strangely dressed Wizards and Witches that tried to blend in with the crowd.

    Cardell very much liked the redheaded fellow wearing a flowery poncho over some very shimmering hot red pants with tattered cowboy boots.

    Without Lillith in his life, he himself would probably look just like the oblivious man.

    A high pitched whistle echoed around the platform and the scarlet and black train came into sight, steam floating around it like a large thundercloud.

    Some overexcited children were already handing out of the windows waving at their parents, Cardell had hoped to catch a glimpse of his own daughter, but the girl was not one of the kids that had been waving through the compartment windows.

    The Hogwarts express came to a slow stop and within moment an abundance of children stepped off the train, still chattering happily with one another as they said their goodbyes for the Christmas Holidays. Parents embraced their children and Cardell waited not so patiently for Annabelle to appear. Finally after what seemed like forever (━it was only five minutes ) Annabelle appeared from one of the doors, hauling her trunk with her as she chatted with Lily, Marlene and Julia. The four girls exchanging quick hugs before departing to their own families.

    Cardell tried to gain her attention, waving like a lunatic as Lillith would say, but Annabelle wasn't looking around to spot her family, but instead she was focused on a sweater wearing boy in the distance.

    Remus Lupin looked just as gloomily as his daughter did when the two crossed each other's gaze before both abruptly looking away.

    He watched confused at the sight, mind wandering to that one full moon where she all but demanded Remus was to stay right where he was. She would have gone to bloody war, if anyone even dared to suggest sending the boy home. But now it looked like they had been complete strangers. His immediately thought to the letter Annabelle had send a couple days ago, and worry filled his very being.

    Cardell had truly believed the argument was nothing big, Annabelle had a habit of making mountains out of molehills, but whatever had occurred at Hogwarts seemed to have a lasting effect on their friendship