Stress Levels Are Increasing..

Next Day

Taraji POV

I haven't slept at all last night. I've been staying awake and watching over everyone. I keep checking on all of the lids and I make sure that Terrence was next to a weapon. It was 10 AM and I was still awake. I decided that maybe cooking might make me feel better. I was cutting up some slices of apples for a salad I was planning on eating and I was so nervous. My hands were shaking and essentially I just threw it down and just started crying. I screamed and put my hand in my face. Terrence came from behind me and hugged me tightly. "Baby relax.." he said with his face in my neck. "HOW?!" I shouted at him pushing him off. He sighed and kissed me. "It's ok...I know this is so stressful...but don't show it. For the sake of the kids. I really want to kill them both too but we have to be extremely careful. We have to make everything seem just fine." he said and I sighed. At that moment I heard one of my precious babies crying. I sighed and went to see what they wanted. They were standing up reaching for me. "Terrence!" I shouted calling him. He rushed in and picked up Ariyah and I got Josiah. We put them down and they started to walk out of the door but we watched them and held their hands. They can't go down stairs for maybe a couple weeks so we help them out with that of course. We sat them in their high chairs and started to feed them. When we were done we sat them on the couch and watched them from the kitchen. The other kids were at school. "You have got to stop worrying right now...just for the sake of the twins.." said terrence. When he turned around I saw his ass jiggle in his pajamas. "If only you knew that if I was a guy i would be eating your ass every night." I said to purposely throw him off. He froze and turned around. "What?!" he said shocked. I smacked it and squeezed it. "What? I would. It's so perfect too.." I said grabbing it again. I'm not going to lie I was getting a bit tempted because big butts on guys are extremely sexy for me...I don't even know why. "Stop man what the hell.." said terrence moving my hand. "Mm come on you're actually starting to turn me on.." I said to him. "Really!?" he said happily. I nodded and grabbed his butt again. He moved my hand and shivered. "That's weird. Stop man damn.." he said and I giggled. "Ok then. I guess you won't be getting rode by me any time soon." I said turning back around and he groaned.

(His butt in his pajamas)

"Can you PLEASE give me some?!" asked Terrence groaning. "Hmm...nope. Haven't earned it yet." I said chuckling. He sighed and shook his head. We watched the twins fighting on the couch and I went over to them. "Hey..." I said separating them. "Ah!" shouted Josiah at the top of his lungs. "Boy stop it you're just grouchy because you couldn't win.." I said playfully and tickling them. I put them in their playpin and they started playing with some toy that told them the numbers from one to ten. I just couldn't stop thinking about nick and Harper though....and about what they could be planning. I don't want them to lay a finger on my family...but I guess it's best to act happy just so the twins can be happy. I've been happy since October honestly...mostly because of how fun it was...I remembered it like it was yesterday..

*Flashback To Halloween*

*Not To Offend Any Religious Readers*

Taraji POV

Ah...Halloween. One of the best holidays to me. This was perfect because I love dressing up...and we got to dress up the twins too! They went as Mickey and Minnie mouse.