Preference

blub

(A/N: Hello my beautiful people! We hit 50k today!*dies*. I'M SO HAPPY. Thank you guys so much for all of the support and requests. It means so much to me and I won't be leaving any time soon. Promise. Now, on with the preference!)

Preference: What Susan and or Lucy think of your relationship

Requested by:

Caspian

Susan was completely supportive.

She was the one who set you up with Caspian. She knew that he needed someone to rule with him, but more importantly to love. She knew that you would be a perfectly imperfect opposite to Caspian. When she asked you about it and you said that you were interested in him, she asked you why you had never pursued or talked to him. You responded that on top of having no status whatsoever, you had thought that Caspian was interested in her, and that the feeling was mutual.(A/N: Please refrain from commenting about Suspian. I am planning on addressing that topic in a later post.) She then explained that to her, Caspian was like another older brother, not a lover. You would be lying if you said you didn't breathe a sigh of relief.

Peter

Lucy didn't really like you.

For whatever reason, Lucy just didn't take to you. You were nothing but kind to her, complimenting her on her freckles and hair. When you realized that she wasn't going to like you, for some odd reason, you decided to ask Edmund. The entire time, you were under the assumption that he was the closest Pevensie to Lucy. When he told you that Peter had always been closer to her, a switch turned on in your brain; Lucy thought you were going to steal Peter from her. You went to Peter's chambers to ask him about it, but found him Lucy to sleep, falling unconscious himself.

Edmund

They both adored you.

When Edmund introduced you, the girls lit up. They were so happy that Edmund had finally found the girl for him, and were absolutely positive he wasn't going to be letting you slip through his fingers. So, they brought you into their two girl group. They asked you all sorts of questions, about you, your family, even your relationship with Edmund. When he caught you three in a fit of giggles the next morning, he couldn't have been happier, albeit confused.