23

I launched myself onto a robot behind Steve as he was flung back by the young female with a grunt.

I snapped off the robots head and looked up at her with a snarl.

She looked at me with fear as I rose to my full height.

Gunfire sounded as the warehouses inhabitants became angry with Ultron's actions.

With that, the fight became a blur.

Clint shooting his arrows at men and robots alike. I could hear Natasha fighting with men hand-to-hand. Steve shield clanged around the room as did Thor's hammer and Tony was still above us fighting Ultron.

I took a step toward the young woman with a hiss.

I pitied her and wanted to help, but her actions at the moment were making that impossible.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the blue line hit Steve in the face, throwing him back.

I snapped my jaws at the woman, walking forward. I knew that she was the young mans weakness.

Sure enough, I was flung to the side and landed on a group of men who were defending the warehouse.

They all groaned in pain and I noticed that the young woman had disappeared.

I saw the blue line go a bit slower when Thor threw his hammer. The line proceeded to fly backwards as he grabbed it, landing in a pile of boxes.

I jumped off a ledge and landed in front of him pinning him with my armored foot.

"Stay down kid," I heard Steve from above, "Delta come on, this isn't over yet,".

I chattered and turned back to the small male and nudged his chest with my head, giving a caring chatter before i jumped over his head to pounce on a man who was going to shoot us.

He stared up at me in shock before I saw Ultron and Tony leave the base.

Steve flipped over a robot before destroying it with his shield and Thor's hammer.

The boy tried to get up but Steve knocked him over with his shield repeating, "Stay down kid,".

I hissed at Steve, jumped in front of him to defend the younger one. He'd made a bad choice but he was in pain from loss, as was his sister. It wasn't hard to pick that off from their behavior and the earlier conversation.

Steve stared at me in disbelief before going back to the fight.

I nudged the smaller male with my tail before jumping back into the fight.

I saw the blue line once again run into Steve, throwing him back into boxes while his sister made a red aura appear around Steve's head and his face contorted into pain.

I roared at the two and charged over, but the two disappeared before I got to them.

I nudged Steve with my head. He didn't respond to my touch but got up and started aimlessly wandering with a lost look on his face.

I heard a loud crash and saw Clint fly from a window where the twins were before they darted off with the young female in his arms.

I ran over to Clint as he muttered, "Yeah you better run,".

I chattered and nudged him as he moved an arm to touch my muzzle.