Inside

My head is punding.

My eyes start to flutter open, my head pounding uncontrollably and my vision blurry, nothing seeming exactly right. My head is killing me, my skin throbbing with each breath I take, and I can feel the migraine coming on. There's blood pouring down the side of my cheek and is dripping down on the concrete floor under me, dying the gray color to a crimon scarlet. I gingerly try to reach up to wipe the blood away, but my hands are abruptly pulled back when i try to move them, the feeling of cold metal wrapping around my wrists and holding me back against the wall.

A moan of pain leaves my lips, and I lean back against the wall, squeezing my eyes shut and trying to block out the pain that's pounding in my skull. For a split second I had forgotten what had happened back at base, forgotten that no one had helped me, and that I would probably end up dying here alone. I could feel warm tears start to slide down my face and mix with the blood on the floor, not being exactly sure if the tears are from the fear of it all or the physical pain that feels like its breaking me.

"S-simon? Is that you? Are you okay?"

I open my eyes slightly, looking around the darkness of the room, trying to spot where the voice came from. There was practically no light wherever this was, the darkness engulfing my vision and making it impossible to see.

"Simon? Please, answer me!" The voice grew more desperate, cracking slightly with each word and making the the darkness more intense.

"Vikk?"

My eyes flickered around the room, trying to find out where the dark haired boy was, only to be meet with black. The only thing telling me I wasn't alone was the sound of chains scraping against the concrete floor. I can hear him sigh in relief, the sounds of his chains getting softer as he stopped moving as much, his voice sounding tired and empty.

"Yeah its me, I'm just so glad they didn't kill you." Vikk sighed, his voice sounding dry and brittle from across the room.

"You followed me? Why? How long was I out?" I asked softly, the headache growing even worse and the stomach ache and unforgiving feeling of getting ready to vomit settling in my chest. Vikk seemed to think in the darkness for a bit, falling silent before answering.

"I'm not sure why I followed you. I could have easily made it back, its just...I don't know. I owe you, we both know that. But we go the know there was no chance, I wasnt winning that battle." He smirked at the end, his laughter coming from the darkness of the corner where I couldn't see. But his voice sounded sour, his laugh bitter, and you could tell he angry, the sounds of chains rubbing against the floor as he struggled.

"Are you hurt? They didn't hurt you to bad, did they?" I asked, my voice getting soft and cautious as I waited for a reply, my voice echoing in the empty room.

"N-no I think I'm fine. My leg just hurts alot, I think it might be sprained." He sighed, not offering any more to say and letting the silence engulf us again.

"What about the others? Do you think their coming for us?" I asked, hearing him sigh at my question and the sound of chains rattling starting again.

"Fuck, I don't know! Their all dead anyway! Who left, like no one?" He stopped struggling after awhile, his voice growing bitter and sounding exhausted as he spoke, and it was almost best I couldn't see him in the darkness that surrounded us.

We laid in silence, not having anything to say and not finding the words to say it. I dragged my fingers on the floor of the room, the cold cement chilling my skin slightly and causing me to bring my hands away from the floor. My headache was pounding still, and I almost wished I hadn't woken up at all. Death would probably be better then whatever was planned for us.

"Vikk?"

"Yeah Simon? What's wrong?

"My head fucking hurts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapterssssss doneeeeeee

I'm tRyInG Ok?

MoRe uPdAtEs sOon