24

After a moment, Clint but his hand to his ear and got up, seeing everyone's aimless wander with their red eyes.

"Not gonna happen Tony, everyone's down over here. Delta and I'll round everyone up. Try to stop Bruce,".

I chattered as he walked up to Natasha, who was the closest. He picked her up and laid her on my back. She was tense and I sensed her fear.

Clint walked to my side, where Natasha's face was and started gently slapping it trying to snap her out of it, "Come on Nat, we got work to do..."

After a few minutes, he gave up and we continued to round everyone up.

Soon enough, I had Natasha on my back on top of Steve.

Clint had tied a rope he found around Thor's waist and tied it to the ring in my armor that Clint had for when he rode me in combat.

I walked to the jet with Clint's arm by my neck trying to help me stay steady as I wobbled under the weight of the two avengers.

Clint walked into the back of the jet, we could see and hear the Hulk destroying the nearby town.

I chattered sadly as I walked into the jet, this didn't feel like a win.

Clint picked Natasha off of Steve and strapped her into the seat. He did the same with Thor and Steve.

I sighed in relief to be free of the extra weight. I trotted to the entryway of the jet, watching the chaos.

I knew that the two young ones would change their mind, but I didn't know if the team would be willing to take them in after this.

Clint started up the jet, "I'm going to close the door Delta, get back in here,".

I sighed and turned back with my armor gently clinking.

He pressed a button and the doors closed.

We flew above the town just as the Hulkbuster knocked out the angry Hulk.

The team seemed to start snapping out of their dazes, but they stayed silent, looking to be in deep thought.

Tony flew to the jet carrying the limp Bruce and put a blanket over him, laying him beside me.

I chattered at him gently and put my tail over his torso.

"We took a hit, but we'll shake it off," Clint said.

I realized that he had been on the phone with someone.

Tony sat down with a sigh obviously exhausted.

Natasha got up, unstrapping herself from the seat and sat by Clint as they started to talk quietly.

"Where are we going?" Tony asked.

Clint's only reply was, "A safe house,".

I laid my head on the floor with a depressed sounding sigh. I fell asleep not long after that.