Chapter 15

Bella's POV

I woke up today trying not to think of what happened with Alice yesterday, which is a lot harder than it looks. Today though I have to go shopping for school which is coming up soon sadly. Everyone hits on me and thinks that I'm going to like them back. Which this year is definetly not the case since I have Rosalie now. That reminds me, I should probably call her so she's not worried about me.

Phone call B = Bella (of course)
R = Rosalie

R: Are you okay Bella? Please tell me you're not hurt.

B: I'm okay baby. There us nothing wrong with me. I just called to let you know I'm fine so you don't worry. I know how you can get sometimes haha.

R: Sorry I just get protective sometimes. Anyway are you coming back over here later, or are you going to stay wherever you are now?

B: Well right now I'm at my house, but in a couple minutes I'm going to go shopping. I have school in two days. I'll see you later okay Rose.

R: Do you want me to go with you. Because I can.

B: No I'm fine by myself. I might go to your place tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to keep my distance form Alice for a while. I do have one question though?

R: And what would that be Bella?

B: Do I really stink that bad?

R: Haha Oh My God haha!!! You don't stink Bell. I think you smell amazing. Was that really your question?

B: Bell huh? I like it. And yes it was my question. It was a good question if you ask me. Haha.

R: No Bella you do not stink. I will see you whenever you coke back over. Bye baby.

B: Bye babe.

Phone conversation over.

I get dressed and head to my car. This year I decide to drive a 2016 Chevy Camaro Concept (Sorry guys I don't really know cars). I decide to head to Seattle this time, and step on the gas. Nothing much happens on the ride to the mall.

When I step into the mall I feel like something or someone is watching me. I look around and I don't find anybody, so I go to where I need to go. I pick up the clothes that I want in a spand of one hour, and head to the food court. Again I get the feeling that I'm being watched.

I look around until my eyes find someone I never thought I would get to see again. Her eyes are a golden color much like the Cullen's. That must mean...
Before I can finish my though she days, "Bella I'm so glad I found you. You and the Cullens are in grave danger."

A/n: There's and update for you guys. I'm going to try to update every weekend since school is back in session. Other than that thank you for still reading my book. It's great knowing that people are actually liking what I read. Well until then readers.

P.s. Who is this mystery person, and why are the Bella and the Cullens in danger?