20. Eden

A/N: thanks so much for all the comments! I love answering them and hearing your theories! Drama starts after this last chapter! Eeek!

I'm very flattered and humbled by the fact i actually even made it on the hot list! Still is a thrilling concept to me! So keep the VOTES coming!

We have a new POV coming soon...and the chapter after this one... will be FULL of craziness. Nova might have a problem on her hands...

Xoxo
Chilee

______________________________________
Nova

I stood there, staring. Not being able to take my eyes off the blonde haired green eyed woman standing at my front door that has been one of my best friends since i was a pup.

"Eden." I breathed with widened eyes, unable to move. It was as if I was frozen, happines creeping inside my once numb body.. taking a weight off my chest.

Her smile was dazzling, surrounded by her red lips. "Well dont just stand there staring! Give me a hug, you!!!" She pulled me into her arms so hard that my chest collided into hers, arms going around me squeezing tightly. Inhaling her familiar scent as our cheeks pressed together, a smile crept onto my face as I held her.

"Im so glad you're here! But.. how?" She held me at arms length to get a look at me, her signature smirk broadening, showing her white teeth.

"Well... I finished seer training.. but now i have to intern with the pack oracle until i get my credentials." She beamed. "Which means...."

My face lit up. "You're here to stay??"

Nodding, her grin multiplied. "Yep! And we are going to have some fun. Its been years since ive seen you. Two to be exact." She glided past me, making herself at home on my sofa like she used to. I closed the door, admiring how much she has changed. She has really come into her own with this whole... dark and seductive thing going on.. ripped dark denim skinnies, red leather wedge booties and a ramones t shirt that had been cut into a tank top, exposing her red bra beneath, under the sleeves. I also noticed she got a tattoo. Not very oracle like of her...

Eden has never been one to follow guidelines or rules.. she liked to follow the beat of her own drum. On her 17th birthday, she discovered she had the gift of sight after her first shift and the next month, she was going off to excell in her gift, learning how to control it. Now here she is.. 19 and ready to begin scrying as an oracle.

"So, I sense you've had your first shift" she mused, eyes assesing me. "Have you... found your mate? Is it someone in the pack? Ya know.. I had a vision about it but it wasn't a good outcome so I dont think I got it right because there's no WAY that you'd be-"

"Mated to Zaryn? I am." My lips pursed as I flopped down next to her, remembering the first two weeks of realizing he was my mate. It was hell.

Eden seemed uncomfortable as she peered over at me. "Oh... Nova I'm so sorry..."

I waved my hand, brushing it off as if it wasn't a big deal. Turning in my seat, i angled my body toward hers with excitement. "So, tell me about your training! Where all did you go?"

Brushing her long curled blonde hair to one side, she rolles her eyes. "Nowhere fun that's for sure. Do you know they give you a curfew? When I was at the Oracle Scrying Association in Hawaii, we had to be in every night at 9. But... i found a few local humans who would have parties on the beach. Of course you know I snuck out and partied with them. I was so hungover the next day." Laughing, she shook her head at the memory as i tried to imagine a night like that. Something exciting and fun.