We protect family

Chapter 19

I couldnt help but smile at Brax, he is the first man to ever protect me other than my boys. Speaking of my boys, I text them to get to come over. I want them to meet Brax, but before I introduce him, I want to explain everything to them. They are against demons as much as I use to be. So I dont know if they will attack first and ask questions later, if they walk in and see him standing there. I explained to Brax why I want to talk to them alone first. Both of us are lying on my bed talking about what we plan to do about Marcus, I know I will kill him and anybody else who tries to hurt him, I will make sure they die in the most painful way and experience their worst nightmare before they take their last breath.

                                     A knock on the door stopped our chat. I kissed Brax and walked towards my door, excited to see them and see if Jake mate turned out to be Lucy after all. I opened the door and I knew straight away by Jake's face Lucy wasnt his mate.

"Hey, thanks for coming over, are you okay Jake, was Lucy not your mate? " I asked.

"No, she ended up with mates with a asshole, fucking joke so it is" Jake said looking pissed off.

"Dont worry, you will find your mate soon and she will be worth the wait" I said as the they walked in a sat on the couch.

"Have you heard anything for your asshole of a mate since?" Liam asked.

"Yeah unfortunately, but dont worry he got the message this time" I said.

"So, what's so important that you need us here as soon as possible?" Liam asked.

"I have decide which side I am going to fight with, I wanted to tell you two face to face and explain my reasons" I said.

"We knew you would pick the guardians, we knew you wouldn't fight for the demons so you have nothing to explain" Liam said with a smile.

"That's what I need to explain, I haven't picked the guardians, I'm fighting with the demons" I said, waiting for the reaction I know I will get.

"What? have you lost your mind, I know they put you through hell, but choosing the demons Ariel is just wrong, their evil and dangerous, you know that" Liam shouted and Jake just looked gobsmacked.

"That's where your wrong, where I was wrong, the only evil ones evil is the commander, I am going to explain and I want you both to listen til I have finished, I have alot to explain about them and me, I know now exactly what my purpose is now" I said seriously.

"Okay Ariel, but this better be good" Liam said.

I went through it all about how the guardians and demons once fought side by side, how I am suppose to meet them and help them adjust to our world not kill them. I told them about the possibly of angles having two mates and what the commander did to his mate, taking revenge on the demons by turning the guardians and supernatural against them, how every demon is the same as us, they have humanity like us. I finished off explaining how Im a warrior still but I am also the angel of judgement and souls, how I read Marcus's mind and found he planned to kill me after I fight beside them because the commander ordered him too.

I know I shouldn't but I listened to their thoughts. I was relieved when their thoughts showed they believed me and like I did, they are putting everything pieces together and finding the truth, that the demons aren't evil. I'm so glad they believed me, I wouldn't know what I would do if I lost them, they are my everything like Brax is and I didn't want to choose them or him. That would have broken me completely.

"I knew the guardians were bastards for everything they put you through, but what that prick did to him mate, sending guardians to kill innocent demons and causing a war for his own revenge is fucking disguisting, that alone is evil, how can you kill someone you love, if my mate, when I find her didn't want me because she is in love with someone else, it would kill me but I would let her go, all I would want is for her to be happy and if I was going to kill anyone it would be him and not her, I couldnt promise I wouldnt crush and kill him painfully though" Jake said seriously