Chapter 17.

A/N:

If you know what happened in the previous chapter, you don't have to read what's below, lol :

Just to clear it all out for all the confuzzled people out there.. In the last chapter, the flashbacks that happened were during the same night, Harry running away from home because he found out his mom was remarrying to an abusive man. When he runs away, he comes by to Blue and they have a talk, getting a bit sensitive here and there.. And she asks him to kiss her like a boyfriend would do to a girlfriend. When they do, Harry feels different, something unknown. The flashbacks end there, and when it comes back to present day, he's still sitting in the car thinking about it before he decides to try the kiss again to see if he'll get to the bottom of what he was feeling. When Harry said to "think about that day" to Blue, he's basically reminding her about what happened that same night.

Okay, that was a really long explanation, soo I really hope you're catching on.. lol.

HERE'S CHAPTER 17!

.
[e/n: edited]

- BritishBums xox

_________________________

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

.

I was left there standing, completely speechless.

He simply left right after he told me to think about that day..

Oh yeah.. That day.

The day we were both too young to even think about what we were doing. The day I asked him to kiss me like he meant it.

Why'd he do it again?

I could still feel the feeling of his lips lingering on mine, as I brush my fingers over it.

"What the hell." I whispered to myself.

"Blueee, who was it?" I hear Hannah's faint voice.

"Err.. N-nobody. I don't think anyone knocked." I lied, furrowing my eyebrows as I slowly closed the door.

"Ugh whatever, come cuddle and let's watch a film on my laptop."

"Nooo."

"Yesss, please!"

"We've got class tomorrow!"

"Well do you think you'd want to go back to school with loads of people thinking of you as a huge bitch?"

She has a point, though.

"No." I sighed, sitting down. "But I have to, I am going to graduate college if it is the last thing I do."

"You make it sound like it's so hard! You'll graduate college once you're in college. Soo.. Let's watch a movie!"

.

.

.

.

We were almost finished watching the movie, She's The Man since Hannah insisted we saw it, and yes I was enjoying it so far..

* in the movie *

.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Well, a few days ago I kissed this girl at a kissing booth. And now, I just can't seem to stop thinking about it."

"Neither can she."