Are You Sure You Don't Want Me?

-After Lucious Got Married To Anika-

3rd Person POV

Cooke stormed out of the hall and was as angry as ever. Lucious went after her and stopped her in the hall. "Cookie- "no! Get off of me! I hate you! Don't you ever speak to me ever again! Right after started getting all close! You go running back to her I hate you and leave me alone!" she shouted pushing him and leaving out. She got into her car and just started to cry. Lucious went after her and pounded in the window. "Cookie please! You know I care about you! It isn't like that!" he shouted but she sped off ignoring him. She cried as she drove home. "I hate that lying bastard. Every time he breaks my heart I just go running back to him.." she said as she pulled up to her house. She went inside and slammed the door, not even bothering to lock it at all. She ran and sat on her couch putting her face into her hands and starting to cry. She's never cried over any man other then Lucious. She got up and went to a small nearly box she had in her room. She got a smaller box out of it and sat back on the couch with it in her hand. She opened it and it was the old wedding ring that Lucious gave her when they used to be married. She kept it after all these years secretly hoping that he would want her back. "I just gotta move on.." she said staring at it and a teardrop fell onto the shiny diamond carot in the middle of it. She shit the box and sighed. She got up and took off all her clothes and showered. It felt better to not be I'm that dumb dress anymore. She was in some shorts and a tight tanktop, laying on her stomach in her bed as she cried over Lucious eating ice cream and watching t.v. "I mean am I just not good enough?" she asked herself as she sniffed. She heard a car screech against the pavement outside her window and she jumped up in surprise. "What the hell?" she asked wiping a tear and getting up to look out the window. She saw Lucious get out of his car and walk towards her front door. "COOKIE!" she heard him shout. "Oh no! No he's not coming in here!" she shouted running out of her room and running down her mansion stairs to the front door, trying to hurry and lock it before he gets the opportunity to talk inside. As soon as she made it he busted in and saw her standing there with tears on her face and holding the box of cookie dough ice cream in her hand. How ironic right? They stared at each other awkwardly and she sniffed and out the ice cream down trying to hurry and wipe her tears. She saw that she had the old wedding ring that he gave her on her finger. She's obsessed herself over him. "What?" she said trying to seem like her normal self. He walked further inside and closed the door. "Cookie...I'm so sorry. I never married her to hurt you. If I wouldn't have done it then there would be even more problems..Please tell me that you understand that.." he told her staring at her with apologetic eyes. She pouted and sighed. He cupped her face and made her look up at him. He saw her eyes starting to water. "You know I love you cookie...I'll always love you. You're right...we were staring to get close and I want to continue to get even closer. That marriage was for business purposes..nothing to do with love. I promise you that cooks.." he said to her and she looked away and moved his hand from her face. She turned away and he grabbed her by her waist turned her around. He held her close to him and they were inches away from each others lips. She gasped and looked up at him. "I love you...I really do. Anika doesn't mean a thing. You're my first love and you always will be. Cooks I wouldn't be able to live without you.." he said cupping her face. She could hardly utter a word. "W-well I don't think I still love you.." she said as she felt his breath on her lips. He brushed his thumb over her lips and bit his and she bit hers and turned red. "If you don't love me anymore then stop me...from kissing your lips right now.." he said slightly leaning in. She couldn't help herself. She leaned in the rest of the way and captured his lips, immediately running her fingers through his hair and he bit her lip. He picked her up and took her upstairs tossing her in her bed. He kissed her neck and she moaned. She gripped his tie and undid his shirt. He gripped her ass and ripped her out of her shorts. They completely undressed and didn't break lip contact. He positioned himself between her legs and they froze and looked into each others eyes as they panted from the intense moment just before he entered her. "Lucious.." said cookie. "Yes cookie..." he asked back. "Promise me you won't hurt me anymore please.." she said. "I won't...I won't." he said immediately as they crashed lips and he swiftly entered her. "Ah...Lucious..." she moaned. "I love you cookie lyon and don't you even forgot that." he said seriously as he cycled on her neck. She moaned and nodded. "Ah..I love you too lucious!.." she moaned in pleasure...

Tell me what story you want next!
Requested by: @taliyahcouts