Chapter seven

Toby's  POV

I was on a business call for six hours and now I just want to go home and relax.

I looked over at the sofa to see Bay sleeping.

I walked over to her, went on one knee to be leveled with the sofa.

I held her hand in my palm and I smiled and said to myself, "I'm the luckiest man in the world".

I rubbed her baby bump and she moved a little but did not wake up.

I really would like to know who the father is. I am so desperate to know who but I realize that she doesn't like to talk about it and I don't want to push her into telling me. I know that It's crazy for me to be in a relationship with a newly pregnant woman but I keep reassuring myself that she'll tell me when the time is right.

I called my driver and told him that I was ready to leave.

I scooped her in my arms, trying not to wake her because she looked really tired and she immediately cuddled herself against my chest.

I carried her out of the hotel bridal style.

Carl, my driver, opened the back door and I layed her down in the back seat.

::::::::::
I layed her down comfortably on my bed and took off her shoes, thinking she won't mind that I took her home without confronting her first.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and my mood totally changed to anger when I saw my sister's name on the screen.

I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me softly, "Why are you not home yet Ashley? It's 2 o'clock, I said walking over to the kitchen.

"Why would you cancel my card?", she practically screamed.

My sister is a spoiled brat with an attitude.

"Your spending about $4000 a day and your not making any effort to even make a penny", I answered.

"Daddy never hesitated to pay for my stuff"

"Well I am not dad. I promise you as soon as you get a job I'll fix your card".

"Get a job? I can't believe you would say that to me. May I remind you that if it wasn't for you, dad would still be here and we wouldn't be having this conversation", she answered but than regrets it "Im so sorry Toby, I didn't mean to bring it up".

"Do what you want to do Ashley! I don't care anymore and don't call me unless its not about money ", I said than hung up, not wanting to hear what she had to say next.

But Ashley was right! If it wasn't for me, dad would still be alive.

I pushed that thought away and took a nice long shower.

I don't know if Bay would feel comfortable with me sleeping in bed , beside her yet.

Well its better safe than sorry.

I got some blankets and a pillow and slept on the floor beside my bed, which she was sleeping on.