Followers

Facebook. Twitter. Snapchat. Instagram. Tumblr. YouTube. Google+. Wattpad. What do they have in common? They all have some form of follow for follow of course! or f4f as it's called here.

Probably one of the things that annoys the creators the most since it blurs the lines of who is actually popular because of their content, f4f is something that the users created by themselves. Sort of a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch your's situation". Everyone who has ever started a social media account (ESPECIALLY Twitter) know how hard it is to get noticed, so this was a way for everyone to get a boost.

Here's the warning though, for as many people as honestly use the f4f system, equal if not more people abuse the system. Here's a couple tricks to quickly see if you should follow them or not.

1. Do they have over a 1k difference in between how many people they are followed by vs. how many they are following? Chances are they don't f4f.

2. Did they get angry when you didn't follow them back? Do NOT cave! These are not the type of users you want to mess with. You are just supporting these cyber bullies if you follow them back. the best option for dealing with them is muting them.

3. Do they have any activity on their account in the past 3 months? if not, the account is probably dead and probably will never activate again.

If you want to f4f people, you really don't have to tell me! You can start yourself by simply saying that you follow for follow in your bio, but if you would like to help others like you to get a boost with you, please PM me or say so in the comments!

List:

TheLostGeek

marichat-lives

BrendanFrizzell

Tiffany_Ko

StonyRhodes- wants followers that are active readers

DoceMary- wants active followers

yourfriendbri- wants active followers

MrsShayMiller- wants active followers

LilyLamb2- wants friendly followers

ilsosksdnd