Chapter 10: Jaw Dropping (part 2)

(E/c) = eye color

-----

(time skip)

(y/n)- " Cat just pick a place already- I'm starving"

(cat)- " Well- everything's so packed, I don't know."

I looked around- restaurants and bars are still open, filled with people. I guess- the children are done exploring, now its the adults time for fun.

(unknown)- " Hey ladies" we turned to see who was calling to us. Two tall young stood enough of us. Tall, blue eyes- blonde- the other was tall, green eyes- brown hair. They were pretty good looking eyes.

(cat)- " Hi" she smiles-exposing her perfect white teeth.

(Jessie)- " Names- jessie, this is my brother kyle"

(kyle)- " Hey" Damn- he has a perfect smile too!

(cat)- " I'm catherine- Cat, this is my best friend (y/n)"

(kyle)- " Hey" can he say something else other than hey. I mean, at this point I rather be drinking alone

(jessie)- " So my brother and I- were planning to have a couple of drinks- and we thought you ladies would like to join us" I would rather just drink with cat- these guys maybe hot, but I'd rather spend time with my best friend.

(cat)- " Sure" cat looks my way- she winks giving me a signal. What does she mean!?

(jessie)- " Great" kyle and Cat follow jessie, I hesitate following them, ughh- I guess I'll go follow them.

(time skip)

(Cat)- " No way- can't believe that happend" laughing at whatever jessie said, honestly I'm not really paying attention, I'm just eating food that I ordered and a coke. I want a drink- but not with these guys. Kyle tries to get my attention- but I try not to fall for his tricks. I feel bad for the guy- but its his fault for trying so hard. I gave cat a look- the look of, I wanna go back to the room- cause I'm tired and I wanna get out of this dress now. She continues to laugh and the guys jokes. She slyly hands me the room card key. Thank god she got my signal.

(y/n)- " Well- guys this was fun- we're gonna head back now"

(jessie)- " Are you sure- we can take you back to your room?"

(cat)- " Actually-- (y/n), you can head back, I'm gonna stay here a little bit longer." she did not just say she'll stay?

(y/n)- " You sure?"

(cat)- " Yeah" damn it cat.

(Y/n)- "Alright" I know cat can take care of herself, but I tend to worry time to time.

I head towards the exit, but I stopped midway through, people in here- made a path leading towards the outside and towards the bar. Its like the gods above is making me choose, but I knew which path to take. I need a drink. I made my way past people to get to the bar. I got through placing my hands on the counter- it was a tight squeeze.

(unknown)- " Whoa- you alright miss?" I heard this rough- but soft voice that was conerned about me. I turned to my right, a really good looking man. Light facial hair- bone structure that must have took an artist years to master. He looked into my eyes. His brown eyes didn't look away from my (e/c) ones- I didn't know where to look.

(y/n)- " uhh-yeah, I'm good" I finally looked away from this trance- he's way too good looking.

I focus back at the bar, I pulled out my phone - checked to see what time it was, 9:46- zach and gray should be with there aunt claire but now.

(Owen)- " Owen Grady" I hear the good looking guy speak next to me.

(y/n)- " Excuse me?"

(Owen )- " Owen" he says his name again.

(y/n)- " (y/n)" felt weird introducing my name. Oh shit- I'm staring into his eyes again. Look away!

(owen)- " Quick question, do you allow your diet to have tequila?" he says turning his stool- facing me.

(Y/n)- "Yes, I do"