Gundam x Busty!&Shy!Reader - Devil's Strings

I sat at my desk, looking at the floor. The bell rang, sending everybody out of their seats. I slowly got up as well, only to find myself cornered. "Haha, look. It's the big-boobed bitch! What can I do to her I wonder...?" One of the people that bullied me said. "P-P-P-Please... G-Go away... I n-need to go to c-class..." I stuttered.

I pulled my white and black checkered scarf over my mouth. I didn't want to have to deal with them. "I don't care what you need, slut! Now... Hm..." Another boy said. They pushed me to the floor and got out some string. "Haha! This'll be fun!" One of them said, rather excitedly. They began tying me to a chair with their string.

I felt uncomfortable, but when they left me, I felt alright again. I froze when I heard the teacher locking the classroom. Oh no. I was locked in by myself for the night. The teacher didn't even notice me. I started crying, as nobody was around. After crying until my throat was raw, I started struggling against the string. I eventually got very flustered, hot and sweaty, so I stopped. I just sat there, feeling so upset with myself. If I wasn't so noticeable with my giant boobs, this whole mess would never have happened.

"And so, the world has chosen for me to be accompanied by another mortal." A booming voice suddenly exclaimed. I jumped nearly out of my skin. "I'm not the only one in h-h-h-here?" I asked, shaking. I felt so embarassed. I was crying and making a big deal out of this, all in front of an audience.

I felt the string press against my chest. This must look very suggestive. "I'm s-so sorry... I-I-I was tied up..." I murmured, my face heating up. If he were to untie me, he would have to reach down... there... to untangle the first lot of string and across my chest to get rid of the second lot.

"Here, the dark lord himself will free you from your dark prison of strings." The boy said, attempting to untangle the string. He fumbled with it for a while and then realized the only way to untie it was... not something he was willing to do. A single droplet of sweat ran down his forehead and he seemed rather uncomfortable and tense.

"Please, forgive me for this, mortal." He said, before reaching down to untie me. He closed his eyes and got a hold of the string. His face turned red and he fiddled with it and eventually freed the lower half of my body. He thought he had freed me completely, but then he looked up and realized what he had to do.

"I am so terribly sorry, mortal. The dark lord did not come out of his slumber expecting to commit such a deed." He said, before quickly untying my chest. When I was completely untied, I got up. He looked extremely embarrased and not to mention overwhelmed. "S-S-So..." I mumbled awkwardly. He looked away. "W-Why are you l-locked in too?" I asked. "The dark lord of the underworld enjoys solitude, mortal. I must keep to my tendencies, otherwise the underworld shall be let down and my soul will be cursed." He told me, trying to embark on a journey in his fantasy world.

After a little while of speaking about demons and the underworld, he quieted down. "Considering you're here now, you can dare to inch the slightest bit closer to Tanaka the forbidden one." He said. Does he want me to sit down next to him on the floor? I moved closer, sitting by his side. "I-I-I'm really tired, if you d-don't mind..." I said quietly. He nodded and looked away.

The last thing I remember before dozing off was Tanaka taking my hand and him murmuring softly 'There's no mortal I'd rather spend my valuable time with, I suppose.'