Chapter 16 - Even Global Warming Seemed Intresting

The beautiful cover on top is by ayeeitsdaniii !!! Chapter dedicated to kingswag134  .

"Outta the way lady," A random gangster looking guy muttered shoving me towards a group of high schoolers who seemed to be drunk. I stumbled and slightly nudged one of them.

"What the fuck?" The guy whom I accidentally pushed spoke as he looked at me with distaste.

"Sorry," I muttered and quickly walked away and mixed into the crowd, looking for that one person who got me into this mess.

I'm hating myself so much right now.

And you might want to know why.

Actually, it's a pretty interesting story.

Let start from the point when I got into this mess.

After Asher suggested the whole idea of me going to the club with him, I did the most automatic thing that came to me.

I denied.

"Oh come on! I want you to experience this outside movies!" He tried convincing me but I wasn't giving in so easily.

"But I love movies. Why would I ever want to experience it out of the thing I love?" I whined. Yep, your friendly neighbourhood Whiney was back.

"Because what they show in the movies is totally unreal." He reasoned. I don't believe that.

"I don't believe you." I said crossing my arms over my chest like the stubborn girl I am.

"I'll prove it to you." He said with his eyebrows raised.

"As if you can." I snorted.

"Trust me I can."

"I don't trust you."

"But you will after I prove you this."

"Prove it then." I challenged him. He smirked, and not just an ordinary smirk, the kind of smirk which shows you that you've lost.

And this is how he tricked the dumb me into going to the club with him.

Also, I got my answer.

It's exactly like the movies. Liar.

Stuffed with people, the smell of alcohol almost led me to puke and of course there's the typical loud music. Did I forget to mention that people were lying at random places, probably passed out. A few people even decided to do HIGH LEVEL PDA right beside the entrance. And I was pretty sure that this club was not certified because of the guard who's partially drunk outside. Wasn't he supposed to check our ID's or something?

Also, we got to know that his 'friends' weren't able to make it today. So, it was only the two of us. Oh, it's just my damn luck. Stuck with the most annoying person in a place unknown to my brain.

There was barely any space left for an exercise known as walking. We had to squeeze through a number of human bodies which were drowned in alcohol. I held Asher's hand tightly as we made our way through the crowd, the fear of losing him here residing in my heart.

By the time we reached to the slightly less crowded section, my hand was interlocked with a stranger guy who looked at me weirdly.