Chapter 5 - Harley's POV

The Joker had already gone home, I had stayed to work later at the Nightclub, I was walking all by myself at night, I got a little scared so I took my phone out and called mista J.

"Harley, baby, where are you? I sent the limo to pick you up hours ago."

"Whaddya mean? I didn't see it."

"What? Well where are you? My guy says you sent the limo back."

"What? I never-" Suddenly something hit me really hard and I fell down, dropping my phone.

"Harley, are you okay? What happened? Harley? Harley!!!" I could hear Mr J screaming into the phone.

A dark figure came out of the shadows and picked up the phone.

"Your girl is fine, come and get her at this address."

I stared up at this dark figure, "Who the hell are you?"

He crushed the phone in his hand and stepped towards me, and a black car zoomed up right next to us, a little kid sitting in the drivers seat

"Aw come on! That phone was brand new!!! And whose the little kid?" I got up and swung my purse at the guy, he grabbed it and pulled me close, wrapping one arm around my waist, I looked closer at his face and gasped.

OMG ITS THE BATMAN

He pushed me into the car, his little friend jumping on top of me, holding me down.

"Hey kid what the hell are you doing?! I'm not well versed in law, but I'm like 83% sure that kidnapping is illegal." I said, trying to get away.

"The mayor is really upset that someone got him out of the asylum." Batman said, looking at me, "So he told me to do whatever means necessary of getting him back there, so I needed to kidnap you in order to get him here." He closed the car door and jumped in the drivers seat and sped down the street.

I laughed, "When mista J finds me, you both so screwed!!!"

"Funny, I'm not the one being pinned down by a 'little kid'" The boy said.

"Oh shut up you little bitch, when I get out of here, I'm gonna fucking murder you kid." I said glaring up at him. "How the freak old are you anyway?!"

The car suddenly stopped and Robin pulled me out of the car, Batman took me from him and it looked like we were at his house. We were greeted by a butler, I assume to be the legendary Alfred the Butler.

"Good day Batman, Robin, Joker's crazy girlfriend." Alfred said.

"Alfred, I open the door to the batcave please." Batman said.

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya." I said, smiling at the legendary Alfred.

"Um..." He said, looking very uncomfortable, then glanced at Batman.

"Come on." Batman said, pulling me into the basement.

"Holy shit this is the biggest basement ever! But it's very boring. Mista J has a sex dungeon in his basement, we role-play and sometimes we-"

"SHUT UP I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO KNOW AT ALL WHATSOEVER!!!!" Batman said, strapping me to a chair and duct-taping my mouth shut.

I glared at the Robin kid intently, imagining all the different ways I could murder the kid.

When I get out of here, I thought, I'm gonna shoot the kid until he's beyond recognition...and batsy is gonna watch.

Robin walked over to me with a very smug look on his face. "You are your boyfriend are going to jail today, are you excited? You'll be off the streets of Gotham for good."

I glared at him and pushed against the restraints. Suddenly, Alfred's voice was heard in the distance.

"Sir! We have a problem! There's-"

An explosion blew a hole in the side of the Batcave, men dressed in suits came in shooting. Joker ran over to me and untied me.

"Are you okay pumpkin?" He asked me.

"Yes, give me you gun, I wanna shoot someone."

"I've never been more attracted to you than I am right know." He said, handing me his gun.

I gave him a kiss and went to go find Robin. I found him behind some blown out chunks of the batcave, his back was turned to me, and I planned on making this as painful as possible, so I started by shooting him in the butt.

"GAHHHH HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL?!" He fell to the ground, clutching his butt, and looking up at me.

"Yoohoo!!! Batsy!!! My darling Harley has something to show you!!!" The Joker called, then walked over to me "The limo is ready darlin, lets go."

"Hold on, I want you to see the end of this show" I said smirking.

"No...Robin!!!" Batman said and ran over, he knelt down next to Robin.

"The bitch shot me in the-"

Then I shot Robin in the head and the Joker and ran to the limo and sped off into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! intense ending! Lol so I went to go suicide Squad for the second time  and I got my tickets and I'm like "mom it looks like my ticket is bleeding!" and she said "honey that's what happens to the tickets when they're running out of ink" so now I got a ticket that looks like it's bleeding down the side lol it's pretty cool. Anyway hope you liked this chapter, also I'm shocked that this fanfiction had gotten 3k views in two weeks! I saw it and I'm like whaaaaaaaaaat?! For something that I wrote?! What is this witchcraft?! Every time I log on I get all these notifications and I love it and the comments I especially love the comments, they always make me smile! I love you all so much!!

~UltimateFandomQueen