Chapter 22: Hair Colour and Phone Calls

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

I stared in the mirror a little while longer.

What if he doesn't like it?

With one last sigh I left the bathroom and headed for the hip hop team's bedroom.

S.coups recently changed his hair but he just went back to black. That's fine.

This is so different.

I made it to door and slowly knocked.

"Come on." S.coups said from within the room. "You don't have to knock Jeonghan."

I very, very, slowly opened the door and watch S.coups's eyes go wide.

"Oh my god." S.coups said quietly.

"It's terrible, isn't it." I said and walked to sit on the bed. "Why'd they leave in blonde, couldn't they have put the coloured dye in too."

"It looks good." S.coups said running his hand through my now bleach blonde hair. "They're changing the colour again."

"Yeah, before the music video shoot." I told him. "It's staying like this for the album photo shoot though."

"Do you not like it?" S.coups asked and I sighed. "I'm guessing that's a no."

"It's not a no." I said getting up and walking to the mirrior. "I'm just afraid it's going to destroy my hair and I'll have to cut it."

"Is that such a bad thing?" S.coups said and stood behind me, running his fingers through my hair.

"Do you know how long it took to grow this?" I asked.

"A couple years?" S.coups said. "I think."

"Exactly!" I said. "It takes awhile to grow out hair so I don't want to have it for a short time and then cut it all off."

S.coups sighed. "I get it but you can't do anything about it. It's already done and there's no going back."

"I know." I said and pouted. "I just wish they didn't do it."

"Why not just enjoy it?" S.coups suggested.

I nodded. "I'll try."

"Good." S.coups said. "Now come on, we have to go to practice."

"Has the trio left yet?" I asked as we walked out of the room.

"No, they're waiting for Dk to finish getting ready." S.coups explained and we went to the living room.

Joshua and Dino were sitting there as the waiting for Dk to be ready.

I walked over to Dino and hugged him.

"Joshua, you better not let anything happen to my baby." I said in a stern voice.

"Hyung, I swear." Dino said, trying to softly push me away.

"Shh." I said and didn't move. "Just accept it. You do in front of cameras."

"That's because I know the fans like it." Dino said, still pushing me. "There are no fans here."

"You're still my baby." I whispered before letting him go.

"Nothing will happen to him Jeonghan." Joshua said. "I kept all of them alive while S.coups and you were gone."

"Well you probably had help from the '96 line." I pointed out.

"Not really." Joshua laughed. "Jun and Hoshi are bascially kids themselves, Wonwoo said he was to lazy to help me, and Woozi was at Pledis most of the time and then complained he was to tired."