Chapter 6 - The Jokers POV

When Harley and I got home last night, we had hot sex until dawn. Something about her murdering someone that Batman really cared about right in front of him really got me super horny for her.

"Wow that was the best sex we've ever had!" Harley said.

"Well you earned it baby. You are so fucking hot." I said and gave her a kiss.

"So what's on the agenda for today mista J?" Harley asked.

I thought about taking her to Ace Chemicals, where I fell into a vat and became the man I am today. I figured it was time to truly test her loyalty. Even after she killed Robin, God I love her for killing him, I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Everyone has a soul mate I guess, because she's just as crazy as I am, if not more so.

"Someplace special to me baby girl, get in the car." I said

We drove to Ace Chemicals and broke in, then we walked up three flights of stairs, right where I fell in.

Question..." I said, "would you die for me?"

"Yes." She said

"That's too easy...would you...would you live for me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Careful..." I warned, "Do not say this oath...thoughtlessly. Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power....do you want this?"

"I do." She said confidently.

"Say it...say it...say it...pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty...?"

"Please?"

"Ooooooh God your so...good!!"

Then she walked to the edge of the platform, turning to face me and fell backwards down into the chemical vat. I watched her drop and then turned around to leave but then I stopped. Something inside of me told me to go back and get here, I tried to fight the urge but I couldn't. Even psychotic sociopaths need someone to love.

I turned around again, walking fast now and ripped off my jacket and jumped into the chemical vat. I dove all the way to the bottom and found Harley. I pulled her close and brought her to the surface. Then I kissed her and when I stopped she gasped and smiled, so I kissed her again, then I cackled as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes it's the chemical vat scene!!!!! Personally this might actually be my favorite scene. I really don't know why I just love it so much!!!! Anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter :) Also a lot you have asked me to update more frequently and while I would love too I don't really have the time. I always update Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Plus I believe that absence makes the heart grow fonder ;P lol I love you guys!!!
~UltimateFandomQueen