Chapter Eight

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this update took a little longer than the last ones, I'm in exams right now and need some time to study, but my last exam is in a few days so after that yay! I'll be done.

For those of you who don't know, I wrote a short sexy JacksonxDanny fic, it's in my Fan Fiction One Shots book, check it out!

P.S Enjoy this chapter!

                                                           ~ ~ ~

One week later

“So…” Lydia said.

She had her legs crossed, her favourite red pumps on, and a darling blue dress that hung low at the back. She twirled a few strands of loose hair around her perfectly manicured finger and tilted her head to the side.

“So what?” Allison said, holding her coffee close to her lips and giving Lydia a look of mock confusion.

Lydia let out a huffing sound. “You know perfectly well ‘so what’. Are you ever going to come back to talking to everyone?”

“It’s only been a week Lydia. Am I allowed to take some time to get used to the fact that my ex-boyfriend is – that he’s –”

“Dating one of his best friends?” Lydia offered up.

“Yeah, yeah that one.” Allison mumbled, putting her coffee down on the table and sighing.

“Well, you did tell him that you were breaking up with him.” Lydia shrugged, sliding the spoon for her coffee down her tongue and giving Allison a pair of wide eyes.

She stared back, her jaw dropped and an exasperated gasp falling from her lips. “Lydia.”

She sighed and rolled her eyes. “I’m just saying that he’s a guy and they can't – and won't – wait forever.”

“Are we still talking about Scott?” Allison asked, suspecting something more to be on her mind.

“Of course we are.” She said. “Who else would we be talking about?”

“Oh I don’t know, Jackson maybe.” They both looked up to see Erica standing with her arms folded by their table.

“And who invited you?” Allison said coldly.

“Are you still mad at me for not telling you about Isaac and Scott?” She said as if she couldn’t care less and Allison rolled her eyes. “You know that Lydia knew too.”

Allison’s head snapped to Lydia who was looking from one to the other with her coffee at her lips, taking a sip before trying to think of a decent excuse.

“I… uh… well I didn’t so much know as I did have an inkling.” She said.