TWENTY-SEVEN

"You said, our love will never die, it never was the same in this old town. So we dance to save them all. We ask to save them all. We try to save them all, you didn't have to kill them all."

***

    LORD VOLDEMORT CALLED for a meeting with his Death Eaters to talk of the Battle of Hogwarts, he planned on conjuring, as soon as possible

    LORD VOLDEMORT CALLED for a meeting with his Death Eaters to talk of the Battle of Hogwarts, he planned on conjuring, as soon as possible. And, although it was Christmas, most of the Death Eaters didn't care as they had no family to celebrate with.

    Alice walked down the stairs, into the dining room, everyone's eyes on her.

    "We were beginning to think you weren't going to join us," Tom Riddle commented as the young witch took the empty seat beside him.

    "I'm sorry, My Lord, it won't happen again."

    Tom Riddle nodded, turning his attention back to Yaxley who had been talking about Harry Potter being spotted in Hogsmeade.

    Feeling someone watching her, Alice turned her head, seeing Draco's eyes fixated on her. He looked confused as to why she was late, but she just shrugged, turning back to Yaxley.

    Gemma Rowle's voice brought Alice from her thoughts, "Alice and Draco could go to Hogsmeade, see if he's hanging around in The Three Broomsticks?"

    Tom Riddle nodded, "He could be in hiding there, go you two, Apparate to Hogsmeade right now. Give me any information you can get."

    Alice and Draco nodded, getting up from their seats and heading out of the manor. They held onto one another before Apparating to Hogsmeade.

    "What a great way to spend Christmas," Alice said as they walked into the uncrowded Hogsmeade. "It's so weird not seeing this place packed."

    Draco nodded, wrapping his arm around Alice's shoulders to keep her close to him. It was nighttime, and he noticed how some of the alleyways resembled the dinginess of Knockturn Alley.

    The couple walked into The Three Broomsticks, finding few people seated at the bar.

    Alice cleared her throat, walking up to a worker, "Have you seen Harry Potter, by any chance? You see, I'm his cousin, and I'm worried for his safety."

    Draco smirked at how convincing her lie seemed, though the waitress shook her head, "Heard he came through, couldn't verify that for ya' though."

    Alice nodded, walking back to Draco who was seated at a table drinking a Butterbeer.

  "You git," She slapped Draco's arm lightly, sitting across from him. "We're supposed to be collecting information and here you are, drinking."