007 REAL LIFE

seven. real life

       TO SAY THERE WAS NO TENSION between Winnie and Sebastian was an understatement. In fact everyone was being a little off with him because of what his girlfriend said yesterday. It didn't hurt what she said, it was just downright rude.

          "We have the pairings here, we are splitting into Team Cap and Team Iron Man has part of the promoting scheme. Chris you will sometimes be with both Anthony and Sebastian or on your own. Anthony and Sebastian you are together. Lizzie and Jeremy. Rudd on your own or with Lizzie and Jeremy. Robert you will be on your own or with Winnie. Winnie you would have been paired up with Scarlett but shes filming so you will be with either Chadwick or Tom. Don and Bettany, you two together or with Chadwick. Everyone got it? Good."

         Winnie was happy that she wasn't paired up with Sebastian because she couldn't deal with butterflies in her stomach whenever he was around but on the other hand was sad as she wouldn't get to be with him as much as she would have liked. 

      "Winnie! Wait!" The voice of Sebastian sounded.

      Winnie rolled her blue eyes and turned around, "Ahh Sebastian asshole Stan, what do I owe the pleasure?"

       He licked his lips and sighed heavily, "What Anastasia said was pathetic and out of spite, I'm sorry."

    She began fiddling with her pastel pink acrylics as they were really fun to play with and she always had the habit of doing it whenever she was a small child. Also very handy for tickling your own leg, the young girl thought.

      "I couldn't give a shit about what she said, the insult was a load of crap anyway. Tell her she needs work on those." As Winnie said this she narrowed her blue eyes at him so they turned into slits. "What the fuck even is her problem? Just because me and you had sex a couple of times does not mean she can fucking say that shit. You of all people know how much I went through with that when I was younger, so get her to shut the fuck up."

     And just like that his whole demeanour changed, "Shutup. Nobody can know."

    "Is that really all you took from that?" Winnie asked, scoffing.

     "Me and her were on a break. I spoke to her yesterday which ended in an argument. She knows what she did was wrong." He replied, gritting his teeth.

     The Brit scoffed and changed the subject, "I thought this was meant to be an apology."

     "It is, Winnie." He grabbed her petite waist and tucked her hair behind her small ears. 
"You weren't upset were you?"

    She looked him in the eyes and shook her head slowly, "I already said her words didn't. But you know what did? The fact that you didn't say anything, you didn't stick up for me. We're best friends Sebby. That's what best friends do, they stick up for one another."

     She smiled at the fact they had an argument over her, it probably wasn't a good thing that she liked it but Winnie was selfish when it came to Sebastian.

      "I know, I did stick up for you in our argument. I should have done more, but I am sorry."

     "Thanks, Seb and I'm sorry you had an argument with her, we cool then?"

    Sebastian grinned from ear to ear and hugged her tightly, "your the best."

------

-edited 20th june 2017