Chapter 20 - Restarting or Reversing

A/N: hey all! Here's another update. Sorry it took so long. Could you please read the note at the end as I would like to know your opinion on some things and it would be very important to me if you did read it. Thank you. Sorry if it isn't very good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following days had been just perfect. Despite it being the winter season, the sun was beaming through the chilling clouds. Warmth just ran throughout everywhere. The whole time was gleaming, although nothing was more gleaming that the smile that was plastered on Jungkook's face. Everywhere he went, everyone he saw, he greeted them all with the most brightest of smiles. He had emerged from a hollow shell to the sunny young male everyone saw before them. The reason of all this, of course, was because of Taehyung. The older had given them a second chance, an opportunity to restart. What happened between them seemed like a distant memory that disappeared along with the frosty fog. Both had matured past it, and matured for the better. Jungkook was more happier at school and his job at the coffee shop was going well. He was more open with his emotions, more alive. The same was for Taehyung. The older managed to rid himself of all of the baggage he brought with him when he first moved to the town. All was well. Both were currently cleaning the tables, preparing for the next few customers that were bound to arrive.

"Ah!" Taehyung screamed.

"Woah!" Jungkook expressed as he reached out to catch Taehyung as the older slipped from split coffee on the floor. Taehyung let out a deep sigh and looked up at the male who saved him. "Watch where you are going Tae" Jungkook giggled at the older who was flustered from embarrassment. Taehyung turned away blushing.

"You know" Jungkook began, catching Taehyung's attention while still being encased by Jungkook. "The princess always somehow falling for their prince. Even if it's by split coffee on the floor." Jungkook winked at Taehyung, who just giggled in response.

"Stop it and shut up. We are supposed to be working" Taehyung grinned as he straightened himself and started to work again. Jungkook just shook his head and continued working himself. "There should be some more customers soon" Taehyung observed. The younger nodded in agreement.

"Jungkook. Taehyung." The manager called out, immediately gaining the focus of the two said males. "There's a whole group of customers come in. Can you both serve them please?" The manager asked.

"Sure sir!" Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook along to serve the customers who had just arrived and were seated at a table already. Both walked to the table, who actually seemed quite rowdy. As soon as they got close enough, they realised, they know that group.

"Wah! It's Jungkook and Taehyung" Jimin cried, causing the rest of the group to look at Jungkook and Taehyung who stood surprised in front of all of them.

"Oh hi guys!" Taehyung greeted as usual. Jungkook stayed quiet. Truthfully, he didn't tell the others that he had a job. He was a little worried how they would react considering all of them were from well-to-do families. The air turned a little frozen frozen for Jungkook.

"What can we get you?" Taehyung asked, jotting down some of the orders skilfully. "Jungkook?" Taehyung called, jerking Jungkook from his motionless state. The younger just looked with wide eyes. "Aren't you going to take their order?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow, confused at why Jungkook seemed so worried. It wasn't like Jungkook wasn't confident with customers, he was a natural in fact, but this is was different. It was then that it dawned on Taehyung of who they were serving. Jungkook's friends.

'Ah that's why' Taehyung answered his question in his head, realising that it was the first time Jungkook was serving his friends. 'Bless him' Taehyung thought.