8 - "Money Impossible"

"Iris Coleman." Doctor Vasquez, a short bald Spanish man with a thin mustache announced, walking into the waiting room.

Cilia instantly frowned, about to ask who the fuck Iris Coleman was when she remembered it was Allele's last name. She rolled her eyes as it brought her mood down some. Her sister was still a Hunter in her eyes and always would be. Cilia had nothing against Allele, but Cilia didn't like the idea of Iris changing something that she's always remembered her to have. It felt like their sisterhood was shedding away a bit.

The trio stood up and followed doctor Vasquez down the hall with Cilia helping Iris. Iris didn't like to walk around with a walking stick because it made her feel old, so she mostly did everything with Allele. The only time she would use a stick was to go grocery shopping. And that was only because she was scared of dogs so she didn't want a blind dog walking her around.

Doctor Vasquez held the door open for all three of them and Iris, Cilia and Allele stepped into the room before the doctor stepped into the room and shut the door back. "Okay Mrs. Coleman, please sit on top of the examination table for me." He said, taking a seat in his swivel stool with a leather seat. He fired up his computer and dug into his draw, pulling out his small rectangle shaped glasses.

Allele motioned for Cilia to sit down in the only other available chair in the corner but she quickly shook her head no, waving him off. She was too anxious to sit. Allele shrugged and took the seat, running his hands over his two braids that hit him mid back.

Instead Cilia swayed back and forth, her stomach bubbling as she bit on her finger.

Doctor Vasquez pulled up Iris' file and squinted, realizing it was not too long ago that they met. He didn't remember all of his patients so he had to pull up her data to see what her issue was. He then turned toward her, narrowing his eyes. "Seems you came by here three months ago Mrs. Coleman, we had a consultation on what needed to be done and everything. Is something the matter?"

"It's me," Cilia spoke up before Iris would have a chance too. "I wanna know what's wrong with her eyes and if she can get them fixed and what the costs and risks would be. I need to know everything." Cilia said. She was pretty sure he already told Iris and Allele everything since they told her, but she wanted to hear it straight from the doctor's mouth.

After coming back from the club around two o' clock in the morning, Cilia was glad that Iris and Allele were asleep when she got there. She still had to call for one of them to open the door. Luckily Iris did but she went back to bed so they probably didn't know what time she came back. Cilia went straight to bed as well but couldn't really sleep, Iris' situation really bothering her. So two days later when she finally couldn't take it anymore, the first thing in the morning she made them get dressed to take her to their eye surgeon to get answers herself.