Thirty One

**if you see this updated again I added something to the end.

VOTE & COMMENT❤️❤️

Cameron POV

Ever since Monday, this Makai boy won't stop following me around as much as I ask him, respectfully, to stop.

"So Cameron–"

"Makai." I interrupted him after a while of him chatting my ear off.

"What's up?" He smiled.

"I feel like you're stalking me." I joked. His smile dropped.

"Really? ..I'll fall back, my bad." He gave me an awkward smile and walked the other way. Yeah, I felt bad but I wasn't gonna let that interfere with some time away from him.

I continued to walk down the hall.

"Why you did him like that?" Pheonix laughed coming out of nowhere. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, it's not even like that. I didn't mean to be rude."

She smirked then nudged me. "I say you explore your options. He cute."

I cut my eyes at her.

She laughed. "Come on, have some fun! It's not like that grumpy boy is gonna know, he crippled for the time being."

"No, Pheonix. I thought you didn't like him."

She told me that she didn't like him, but that was only because our relationship was new and more exciting.

"Now, it's like Anthony is mad boring. All he do is smoke all day and complain. Did he tell you his birthday is coming up? Like on Saturday or something."

Thinking about it now, I never knew his birthday it just wasn't something that we ever discussed.

"No. That means he's gonna be nineteen..."

"Yup, he got left back and he's about to get left again. Sad case."

"Stop." I said "You act like he's dumb."

"Being dumb and making dumb choices are the same thing sweetheart. He's dumb."

I decided to just drop the conversation because with Pheonix, she doesn't change her mind for anybody. I just get tired of people talking about him like they know everything about him, even I don't.

Now I'm not gonna say the cliche thing 'he's hard but has a different side to him' because I don't even know if that's true entirely. But I know that there's no way that everybody knows him as much as they think they do.

"Now let's go, I'm hungry." She said. We left the school and walked to the bus stop. There's a bunch of fast food restaurants around the school but I house not to go to them because it's just crowded with a bunch of kids from school.

"Look, there he go." Pheonix motioned towards Makai who was standing at the bus stop. He eyed me and gave me an uncomfortable smile. "Go apologize!"

"Why? He'll be okay." I pulled out my phone.

"Bitch." She whisper yelled and pushed me towards Makai making me bump into him. He held onto my arms so I wouldn't fall.

"Sorry." I got myself back on my feet.

"That's okay."

There was no point in walking away because the bus was here.

"Hey, Makai. How about you come with us?" Pheonix smiled.