Cнapтer 11

(Ana's POV)

September 20, 2015

The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. - Charles Kuralt

(Time Skip to Saturday)

_____________________________

I stared at the ceiling, wide awake. It was Saturday. That was supposed to be good, right? Sure. But I have to tell everyone that Josh knows. Speaking of Josh. I haven't seen him since the photo shoot. I went to school like normal but he wasn't there. I frowned, deep in thought. It was all my fault, wasn't it?

Sometimes I am just really stupid. I sighed and pulled myself out of bed. I couldn't sleep in. I drew a bath and sank into the warmth. It felt good. I hadn't had a bath in a long time. The last time was when I was at Em- no stop it. No more crying.

I blinked and stayed there for a while longer before doing my hair and shaving. I wrapped myself in a big fluffy towel and pulled my hair into one of those special hair towels. My face looked tired, but that didn't surprise me. Last night was full of nightmares....

I was in school. I could hear crying and I walked towards it. I found myself in the library. Emma, Gigi, Louis, And Jazzy were there. They looked up and kept repeating the same thing.

"You are a liar."

"You are a liar."

"You are a liar."

"You are a liar."

I couldn't take it so I ran from the room, away from my friends. Away from reality. I ran straight into the parking lot where my family was. I kept yelling at them to help me.

"HELP ME." I screamed, falling to the ground.

They just looked at me and looked at me. A person with no face brought chains and gasoline. Next thing I new, I was chained to a tree in the middle of nowhere, drenched in gasoline with everyone looking at me. A man lit a flame and walked towards me while everyone else began chanting.

"You are a liar."

"You are a liar."

"You are a liar."

"You are a liar."

I screamed and screamed as the man got closer. The match was dropped and I was on fire. As I screamed out I got a good look at the man's face. It was Josh.

I blinked for a second, hating the nightmare that still got to me in the morning. I headed into my wardrobe and grabbed some ripped jeans, a loose black crop top, a fashionable scarf and some sneakers. As I walked into my bathroom, I couldn't help but notice something on my neck.

What was that? It looked like..... A big bruise. I moved the scarf and gasped. My neck..... It looked like I had been choked! I fell backward, grasping at the door. It looked fresh, but not very bad. It would go away soon.

But that wasn't what was bothering me. No, what was bothering me was the fact that someone had somehow gotten into my room and started choking me. I grabbed my phone and texted dad.

Dad! I need Marcus here NOW. It's an emergency. Someone got past the security! S-someone tried to choke me!

Barely two minutes passed before the door flew open, making me scream. It was only Marcus. I put my head between my knees and breathed deeply. I felt a hesitant hand on my back and it rubbed my back as I began breathing normally. I looked up at him and he had a clear view of my neck. He stared at my neck with something that looked like pity and sadness. I ignored it and sat up, stumbling slightly.