Chapter 4; The True Meaning Of A Relationship.

Chapter 4:

I sat on my bed, as the clock ticked, the birds hummed and the sun glowed through my bedroom window. 

It feels like I haven't slept in days, when truly all of this shit happened now. I can't explain how I'm feeling. Am I not capable of being a Luna?

But that's not right, I wouldn't be paired up with an alpha unless I was fit enough, right? But still, I can't help but have a little doubt in myself.

I groaned in frustration dropping onto the bed and my face into the pillow. Why? Why do all bad and painful things happen to me? Did I really do something wrong to deserve this?

Not soon after, I began feeling a burning in my lower abdomen. Stupid piece of shit. He's already moving on. It felt as if someone was burning my skin and hitting me with whips while pricking needles into my skin.

I closed my eyes and steadied my breath. I won't do what he's doing to me. I will actually not allow any male to come near me. All boys are the same, first my dad, then my ex boyfriend and now my mate. All boys are the same. Just people who play with  your heart and step on it the moment you are useless to them.

I got up, limping to the shower, that's it! I'm not going sit by with this anymore although it's been a few hours, I'm going to confront him and ask him why he'd do that? Was there something wrong with me?

I slipped on a pair of dark jeans and a white shirt, tied my hair in a bun and walked out the house. I already checked in mom and she's sleeping soundlessly. I walked outside the house and ran down the road to my work place. The alphas house.

I barged into the house and the helper greeted me. I smiled at her and questioned where the alphas office was. She just told me the usual place I clean. I ran up the stairs and barged in only to see pain.

I shouldn't have come. They snapped their eyes to mine, and he let out a ferocious growl. Right now I wanted to cry and cry really badly. My best friend was getting down and dirty with my mate.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned him. He looked angry but put on an innocent face.

"Doing what?" he questioned. That son of a cow!

"Colleen why are you here, you kind of interrupted my time with my mate." she said.

"He's not your mate, he's mine!" I said to her, well not completely. He did reject me, it just hurt to see the sight.

"No, he's not. Why would you say that Colleen? " she asked. I looked at her with teary eyes.

"You've gotta believe me Lilly, he is, last night he was the mate I was looking for, he was the one who took in, he took my virginity." I said as tears rolled out my eyes.

"Is that true?" she questioned alpha.

He looked at her with his baby blue eyes. "I was drunk babe, and she seduced me. I didn't know what we were getting to until this morning, I swear." Lying piece if shit.

"How dare you take an oath you lying piece if shit! Don't lie to her! Tell her the truth!" I yelled at him. Lilly looked so hurt she could break down and cry, she walked up to me with tears in her eyes and did the unexpected.

My cheek stung, and my tears fell alas.  This was what was coming. She had slapped me, my own best friend did that. "Why would you lie about my mate, your alpha! I treated you good and tried to make you happy and now you wish to separate us due to your selfish reasons? You are such a slut! You seduced my mate and slept with him" I shook my head.

"Why would you say all this? Why? Do you not trust me the friend you had for years, or would you trust the person you've just met?" I asked her.

"I would never trust a selfish slut like you!. " she yelled. I stepped back and smiled at her, as tears riled out of my eyes.

"That's it then? This is reality? I'm glad I learned about this. I'm glad I learned about everyone in our society. Their all the same. Judgemental. And never stand for the good. No matter how much they know they are. If this is what a friend is. I don't want it. If this is what a mate is. I don't want it. If this is how a relationship is. I don't want it. Because now I realized, relationships are like a book, it takes years to write them and seconds to burn and I don't want that. Not anymore. Thank you Lilly for everything. I apologize alpha, for calling you my mate, I'm sorry pack for being a disgrace. I'll take my leave now." I walked out the door and headed home.

I don't want friends, they are just back stabbers. Now it's just going to be mom and I. And that's it. I don't need anyone else. I don't. And I will never.

Chapter completed! Yay! Hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote for the story!