bras

I got inspiration for this when I couldn't get my bra on yesterday after I went swimming & another imagine inspired me to do this, I don't remember the account but if you're reading this shout out to you !!

you had just gotten out of the shower, drying yourself off you slipped your cute cheeky underwear on from pink, the most comfortable underwear ever. you grabbed the matching bra that your boyfriend, nate had just bought you.

hooking it on the last clasp, it still felt tight. "what the hell?" you groaned just going with it. due to your body being damp, hoisting the bra up was a struggle.

"nate!" you called. you heard foot steps running to the bathroom. "yes my love?" he peeked his head in the door. "help me." you pouted. nate just smirked.

he grabbed the straps of the bra. "one, two, three!" he pulled the bra up. there it perfectly say where it was supposed to be. one thing was wrong, the size.

"what the hell!" you looked in the mirror at your boobs hanging half out of the bra. "this is not okay!" you started getting frustrated.

nate had his mouth covered, obviously trying not to laugh. "what! i don't think this is funny!" you glared at nate in the mirror.

"baby, i'm sorry. this isn't funny." nate nodded.

"it's hilarious." he busted out laughing. "you bought me a thirty two b?!" you looked at the tag on the bra.

(man i wish i was a thirty two b)

"just by looking at it, i should have known it was too small!" you threw your head back, frustrated.

after you said that you felt the bra come undone. "looks like that bra was never meant to be." nate smirked coming up behind you, kissing you neck and grabbing your boob.

a/n

this was not fully my idea, I apologize. mY driveway aLARM JUST WENT OFF OMG

okay shootout to whoever it was that inspired me, I don't remember the account I'm sorry :(