LEAVING

EUNHYE'S POV

"Eunhye are you ready for tomorrow?" Mom said as she entered my room.
"Yep" I said as took my brief case out of my bed. Ugh that was tiring I sat on my bed with a sad smile on my face.

"Hey what's with the long face? What's wrong?" She asked taking a sit beside me putting an arm on my shoulder.

I sighed and looked at her "It's nothing it's just... I don't want to leave you guys" I said

"Awww baby its fine. We'll be fine and besides this is a huge step for you, you can finally reach your dreams! Me and your Dad we'll be here to support you" She said, squeezing my shoulders lightly.

"But are you sure you really want to do this? We can still say no" I shooked my head
"No need mom, this is my dream to be an Idol like Jungkook" I said she smiled
"Uhuh and me and your dad will be your #1 fan" She said as she pinched my nose I giggled.

"Now time for bed" She said as she tucked me in bed and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Night sweetie" as she turned off the lights

"Night mom!" soon she left the room I was soon fell into a deep sleep....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Isn't your sister coming tomorrow?" Jimin asked as we exit out of BigHit building.

"Ne, she's coming tomorrow" I said
"So she's going to live with us?"
"ugh I'm not sure.."
"What do you mean you're not sure?" Namjoon asked

"I mean I'm not sure cause Eunhye was been invited to be an Idol in Pledis Entertainment" All of them widened their eyes.

"BWO!?" They all yelled and I covered my ears.

"Yah! Stop shouting there are people sleeping already!" I shushed them.

"Ok sheez, so since when did she audition?" Suga asked

"She didn't audition, the CEO of Pledis Entertainment saw her video on YouTube" I explain and they nodded.

"So guys are you excited to see little Kookie again? It's been like 2 years since we saw her" V told us, we all nodded.

"Yeah we It's been a 2 year since we saw her, last time we saw her was our debut" I said sadly. Namjoon hyung patted my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry Jungkook you'll be able to see her soon." I nodded
"Yeah come on let's go home I'm getting hungry!" Jin said we all laughed as we went out of the dorm.

EUNHYE'S POV
The next day

"Ok did you have everything you need?" Dad asked as I walk downstairs with my backpack in hand.
"I got everything" I said as I looked around the house

"Then let's go we wouldn't want you to be late for your flight" Mom said.

We walked outside of the house not forgetting to lock it before we entered the car.

I took one last glance at our house and sighed "I'm going to miss this place" I thought before we drove off.

~Time skip~

Once we arrived at the airport I took my suitcase and went out of the car with the help of my dad before we followed my Mom to where the check in area because It's my first time flying on my own and I need some assistants.

"Ok sweetie here's your ticket don't lose it ok?" Mom said as she handed me my tickets

"Ok mom"

"And don't talk to strangers ok?" Mom added, I chuckled.

"Mom I already knew that"

"Ok, I'm just worried. Be good to your brother ok? Eat lots of food. And good luck in your career. We'll be here for you" I nodded and hugged my parents

"I'll miss you guys" I sniffed.
"We will miss you too Eunhye" they both kissed my forehead.

Flight 102 to Korea is now for boarding

"That's your call, we will miss you very much Eunhye we promise we will be visit you soon" Dad said I nodded

"I'll miss you guys too" I gave them a last hug and went to the boarding area I looked back and waved at my parents they waved back, I felt tears slipping down my cheek I wiped the tears.

"Why am I such a cry baby" I said to myself and finally arrived at the boarding gate.

"Ticket please" The woman said I gave my ticket to her with my ID.
"Aren't you a little too young to ride a plane by yourself?" She asked, I grinned
"Yes. Yes I am" I said
"Oh well, enjoy your flight" Handing me back my ticket
"Thank you" I said and walked to the boarding gate.

20 years later ( A/N Insert SpongeBob's voice)

Yes finally arrived at my seat! I sat on my chair and put on my sit belt and looked at the window.

Then the plane started moving, I plugged my ear phones and started listening to Heaven by Ailee. She is one of my favorite singer in Korea. She had a concert here in LA but I didn't come because I was out camping with my friends.

It was really bad timing I wish I could meet her in real life and be best friends with her! That would be super cool! Maybe someday I'll meet her....

****
Don't forget to:
Vote
Comment
... and add to your library
****
So how's that for the 1st chapter? Ehh well I glad you like it ^-^ Thanks for reading! Stay tune for the next Chappie byiiieeee

~Author-nim