V. Surreality

Hey there SwanQueen shippers! It's getting steamy, but hey fantasy or not, I'm getting all giddy writing. Thank you for all the wonderful comments and support and I deeply apologize that I took this long to write the next chapter. Anyway, here's the continuation. Here we go! ^_^

[Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from ABC's hit show, ONCE UPON A TIME.]

Belle, Emma and Ruby walked across the campus. They enjoyed the colorful fallen leaves upon the ground.

"Ooh, I just love fall season!" Ruby exclaimed with delight. Her arms stretched wide open as she grinned while she twirled across the field of leaves that crunched under her Isabel Marant designer boots.

"Yes, autumn is definitely my favorite season too!" Belle chimed in, who was filled with much excitement as her friend and gladly joined her in twirl.

The two danced gracefully on the fallen leaves while Emma pondered over the thought of a particular predicament. "Girls, we don't have a fake ID. How are we gonna get in the wine tasting this weekend?"

"Just leave it to me. My cousin Onyx can get it made for us," Ruby replied as she still enjoyed the fallen leaves under her feet."

"Onyx? That's a unique name," Belle giggled at the thought. "Well, I guess it makes sense. Name picking in your family doesn't fall far from the tree."

"You're right Bells," Ruby agreed with a smile. "Onyx and I were born around the same age so naturally, we grew up together. We even grew up picking up girls and eventually women. So I know all the things that Ems is going through right about now. Right Ems?" Ruby nudged Emma's arm with her elbow and smiled widely. Annoyed, Emma scoffed and disregarded her friend's joke. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Oh?" Belle asked, curious at the thought and with a cheeky smile; Ruby and her turned their attention onto Emma.

Emma looked up and saw both of her best friends staring at her as they grinned from ear to ear. "What are you girls talking about?" Emma blushed and tried to deny the obvious. "You two are crazy. Let's go, we're gonna be late for class."

Emma turned on her heels to leave. She casually walked towards "Building E" entrance.

Ruby turned to face Belle who had been displaying a cheeky smile. "Sure, late for class..." As she replied with a sarcastic tone, Belle returned the smile and giggled as they followed Emma.

"I heard that," Emma retorted as she scoffed in the lead with her back turned to her friends.

-Psychology 101 Room 417-

"Class dismissed," Regina said as she sauntered back to her desk.

The students in the classroom dispersed towards the exit. The three friends, Belle, Emma and Ruby sat at their favorite spot, all the way up at the back of the classroom as if calling it a balcony would be a considerable choice of description.

"So I'll see you guys later for lunch? I gotta haul ass and turn my paper in. See yah!" Ruby said as she quickly made her way down towards the exit without waiting so much of a reply from her friends.

"Uh, see yah," Emma yelled back. Perplexed she looked over to Belle who was reading her newly bought book. "What was that about?"

"Ten extra points if she turns it in before the due date," Belle replied and glanced at her watch, "but that's only if she turns it in oh, in about five minutes."

"Hah, that's all the way across campus," Emma smirked. The two girls chuckled while they made their way down the steps.

"Well, we can't give up hope. She is after all, a wolf in her past life." Belle smiled and made her way out the door.