109..Tere Sang Yaara!❤️

Unedited! Excuse the unintentional typos!

---------

Next morning

"Nandini, this is so embarrassing! I can walk, mere naak pe surgery hua hain, legs mein nai. This is so unnecessary" Manik said. Nandini insisted that he goes to the car on a wheel chair.

He was discharged this morning, after Aryaman having explained the do's and don'ts for him for the next 3-4 days.

Aryaman directly left from the hospital, while Manik and Nandini were going home in a taxi as it was a school day and none of their friends were free.

"Careful" she said as he was getting in.

They reached home in 20 minutes as it wasn't too far.

"Go inside and chup chap so jao, I will prepare lunch and come back in a while" she said and walked him to the bedroom.

"nandini yaar, I am really not sleepy. I will sit here on the couch and watch you work" he said cutely.

"Okay fine, but promise that you'll behave" she asked.

"haan haan promise" he replied. She freshened up and went into the kitchen and started cooking.

"What kind of house do you want?" he asked her.

"I guess one bedroom should be fine" she replied.

"It should be, but agar friends aaye toh it will be a problem, toh mein soch raha tha why not look for a two bedroom" he suggested.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that, okay look for two bedroom, but pehle hi bol ri hoon, we are going to share the rent and all the expenses. Say yes, and then we'll go ahead" she said.

"Jokes huh" he said with a nutty laugh.

"Jokes nai, I am serious. You anyway don't share groceries, sab tumhee laathe ho, and two bedroom is going to be expensive. So, the rent and the interiors we are going to share" she said, pretty much in a this is final tone.

"Okay fine" he gave up.

She had a victorious smirk on her face.

They called up the landlord and told that they will be vacating the flat.

Nandini was almost done with the cooking, she was already looking for décor ideas, to set their new house.

"Manik, hum na Indian style mein grihpravesh karenge, like in those movies" she said.

"yeh tumhe suddenly kya ho jaatha hain Nandini" Manik asked.

"Is it difficult?" she asked.

"Very! Wait till your wedding, phir sab kuch karenge" he said.

"Acha Manik wedding se yaadh aaya, we need to plan for Aryaman's wedding" Nandini reminded.

"Ya, by the time our semester will be finished. I think we can spend good time" he said.

"I am going to observe everything in their wedding us hisaab se we need to plan for ours. Manik ek baath poochoon?" she asked.

"Hmm" he said, putting his head on her lap.

"Apart from your chacha, who else is there in your family?" she asked him. he didn't understand why she was asking that question now.

"Well, to call them relatives, my mom has a younger sister. Mere grand parents nai hain. I guess it will be my maasi and her family and a few cousins. Dad ke side, chacha and his family aur ek Buaa, dad's cousin" he said.