Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Song for the chapter : Crazy in love by Beyonce (fifty shades version)

"Bhai!" Marah called out happily, not believing for a moment that it not an illusion but reality itself.

She didn't realize how  homesick she had been before seeing her brothers standing there. Standing up from her place, she gripped the ends of her lehenga before running towards their direction.

The shy bride ran, her payals clinking as she went to her brother.

Rehan smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her small frame. People whispered all around, the ladies talking about the ill manners of the motherless queen.

Marah didn't care what anyone thought. They weren't the one away from home.

Rehan cupped her cheeks, his thumb pushing off her tears. Even though he was the oldest brother, he was the closest to her because he had raised her as his own. His mother had died when she was only three and given him the responsibility, he had spent his life making sure no one harmed her, until now.

"I missed you so much."She spoke, more tears threatening to come out. She felt her gathered strength break. The new foreign world scared her and she would give anything to go back. People here barely talked to her. She was the outsider.

"I missed you even more."Rehan spoke lovingly, rubbing her back. Marah nodded, looking at her other two brothers, as she hugged him.

"Rohi!"She heard a familiar voice as she looked to see her elder sister smile at her, and Marah's lips curved into a smile. Out of her five sisters, she was the closest to Nazia, who was just a year older to her.

She had thought she would never see her again because when Marah was taken away, Nazia had recently gotten married. Her long hair was tied up and she was wearing a beautiful purple anarkali, looking even more vibrant.

"Aah, I missed you appi.(sister)."Marah cried, breaking into sobs. She felt overwhelmed, her happiness beyond control.

"Aw, Rohi, don't cry...shhh..."Nazia soothed her, giving a helpless look to Rehan who gritted his teeth, hating seeing Marah so vulnerable.

"Sorry, to bother this but Marah you need to get back, you can't just cry like this, little doe." Marah heard his voice as she pulled away, not looking at him. She didn't feel like doing it but she didn't want to create a scene.

"Why have you made her dress like a whore?"Amaan asked, glaring at Yuvraj.

Yuvraj's jaw tightened as he glared at the midget of the scrawny prince glaring at him. He knew it would be tough to get along with him, but he didn't knew it would be so frustrating.

"In case, you have forgotten, she is mine. I can bring her naked if I want to and you won't be able to do anything."He spat, causing everybody's emotion to highten.

The three men glared at him with such hatred as the oldest stepped ahead, his eyes looking red with anger.

Marah just looked hurt by the comment. Her brown eyes fluttered down, away from his gaze and he cursed softly, knowing he must be back to square one for her.

"Try that and you'll see."Rehan challenged, stepping ahead. He was getting too close and it was starting to irritate Yuvraj.

Yuvraj took a step ahead to, as if just going to accept the challenge when Nazia stepped in between, pulling Rehan away.

"Bhai.."She warned, her eyes stern.

"You are my guests. I hope you stay for the wedding with absolute honor. Do not forget, I am your king, whom you speak to." Yuvraj reminded, his eyes meeting with Marah's before he backed away, walking back to his seat.