25

"well, well, well" Rebekah took much pleasure in seeing the girl she despises in chains "look who is helpless now"

Cassandra looked away "I hear your words but they don't make sense as it is your family that has released me from my prison to help you" she spoke loudly and with confidence "so it isn't really me that is helpless"

She halted and turned to the blonde vampire "Rebekah" she smiled as if partaking in a family reunion "you still are the crazy bitch that snapped my neck. I vowed I'd enact revenge someday"

"Yet, but we still are the ones playing you like the puppet you truly are" Rebekah leant in and spoke with venom dripping from her voice "your revenge will be nothing more than a fantasy in your own twisted mind"

"You'll be surprised that what happens in my twisted mind usually comes true" Cassie turned away and looked at the people stood around her, watching her as if she was entertainment "for I am here, with you all, as your last resort, I am the only one that can help you. I have the power"

"No you don't" another blonde girl stepped forward, she had shorter hair than Rebekah, but she showed some sort of resemblance to the Mikaelson's, however she was a witch "you have all the power that we decide to give you"

"And you are?" Cassie's chains rattled with every movement, she just wanted to rip them off, they were so heavy and so annoying.

"Freya Mikaelson" she introduced herself "the eldest Mikaelson" Freya lifted her hand and motioned for a few vampires to step forward, two grasped tightly onto her arm and one held her head firmly to the side.

Elijah was the one to pierce her neck with the injection and plunge some liquid into her veins.

"Agh" she moaned as she felt the stinging sensation start from her neck but then circulate her body "what the hell is that?"

"It's a elixir of my sisters's creation, it allows you to be tracked" Elijah informed her "if you decide to leave New Orleans, it will disable you and alert is, giving us time to find you, or this..."

Freya passed Elijah the voodoo doll as Cassandra scowled.

"You can't be serious?" She exclaimed "voodoo dolls?do you even realise how many holes there are in those spells? They can only hold that of human power, anything larger requires a living thing, as well as if you manage to link it to me, what happens if it gets into the wrong hands? I'll be dead within minutes"

"This is a dark object, Kol charmed it so it can hold anything from a human up to the most powerful entities in all existence, and of course with that responsibility, he needed some kind of security system" Freya explained "only that of Mikaelson blood can use it, but in case it gets lost, I will lock it away in a secret place"

"But if you step out of line, if you annoy any of us, you will be punished, not directly, but the doll will be stabbed" Elijah replied

"Oh Elijah, you know I'm quite annoying, it's in my nature" she replied "anyway, what danger is it you face that's forced your hand to beckon me from the depths below?"

The Mikaelson's looked at each other, all silently arguing who was to outline the threat they faced.

"The witches, they're forming an uprising against us, a charge lead by the ancestors" Elijah began to explain "we could take them, with our armies of wolves and vampires, but then..."

"... Then the ancestors have created something far stronger than themselves, something that equals if not out does the power we hold" Klaus added on, making sure nothing has been left out, even though this was the key subject

"His name is Lucien castle" Elijah took his turn to speak "Niklaus' first sire that has no weakness, nothing that can kill him, yet he holds the venom that can kill an original. If we get bitten we die"

"Clever" Cassie remarked "I've never heard of that kind of spell before" she tried to rack her brain and remind herself of what she was taught when she was younger. Nothing. "Could it be black magic, do you think?"

"I'm not sure, but Davina can't figure it out either" a dark skinned vampire came forward, taking the hand of the witch and kissing it gently "Marcel Gerard"

Elijah rolled his eyes and Rebekah huffed in jealousy. They both knew he was only trying to get on her good side so when it comes down to any kind of war, she'd fight for his men. Marcel had his own game to play.

"See?" She shouted "this is how a lady should be greeted. Not with chains or words of violence. But regards to your 'Lucien' matter, I believe I'll have to see him before I begin my assumptions"

She outstretched her hands to Elijah, a smile on her face as she wiggled her wrists "you've spelt me now, I need these off"

"I'd prefer to keep them on" he made the snide remark which just seemed to make Cassie laugh.

"Oh Elijah I never knew you were that way inclined" Cassandra commented, taking enjoyment out of annoying him. Elijah almost squire the doll tightly out of anger.

But as all eyes were on him, he didn't want to make a scene. So instead he took the key from his pocket and unlocked the chains.