52

"Yeah Damon's right." You slurred your words causing Stefan to sigh and shake his head.

"Y/N please tell me you're not drunk at 3 in the afternoon." He groaned as you glanced at Damon.

"W-well I'm not d-drunk." You stammered and immediately burst out laughing at Stefan's serious face.

"Ugh, y/n I think you should leave. My party pooper brother won't let us continue our fun." He says distastefully looking at Stefan. You nod and say a quick goodbye before walking out of the door. You hear someone following you and turn to see Stefan coming after you.

"No y/n I'm going to drive you home, you're in no state to get home on your own." Stefan says as you roll your eyes.

"I'm fine." You say as Stefan pushes you into his car and straps you in the passenger seat.

"You should know that Damon is a bad influence for you." Stefan says as you look out of the window.

"I think that's why I'm attracted to him Stefan." You sigh as Stefan shakes his head out of the corner of your eye.

"Don't worry about it y/n, but I think you're in danger. People are coming and they might use you for leverage against Damon and I." Stefan explains as he pulls up at your house, your eyes widen in surprise.

"Who?" You question but he just shakes his head.

"It doesn't matter, the less you know the better." He says as you nod and get out of the car slowly, swaying a bit on the pavement.

Continue to (60)