60

A week goes by and things are going good with Damon, although you can tell that he's keeping something from you. You hoped it had nothing to with what Stefan was saying about 'danger.'

After school you go to the Salvatore boarding house, catching Damon off guard. Instead of going inside straight away, you listen outside the door.

"You know he's coming Damon, and when he gets here he'll do anything to get Elena." Stefan's raised voice made you frown, what did Elena have to do with this?

"If Klaus wants Elena, I say we just give her to him and then we're done." Damon said as you gasped. Who's Klaus?

"No you don't understand, he's going to kill her for some ritual. He'll probably use y/n as leverage too, so we need to keep her away from all of this. The less she knows the better." Stefan urged as your heart dropped, already knowing that you knew too much.

As if on cue, someone grabbed you and put some cloth against your mouth. It stunk of a chemical smell that invaded your nostrils and caused you to cry out, although the noises were muffled by the material. Soon dark patches appear in your vision as the world starts to spin, before nothing.

When you wake up you're in a house, lying on a sofa. You look around at the plush room, it wasn't the dark scary dungeon that you were dreading. You simply lay on the sofa as if you'd just had a nap, instead of being kidnapped. You stare down at your body and see that you can move.

You're not tied up.

Do you:

Try to escape (65)

Or stay put and pretend to still be knocked out (69)