72

You look down and don't answer, hearing Klaus getting slightly angry.

"Where does she live?" Klaus asks and you hesitate for a moment.

"Niklaus I believe that she's not being compelled." Elijah spoke as Klaus frowned at you, you began to panic.

Before you could say a word, Klaus notices your bracelet and rips it off.

"Now tell me where Elena lives." He growled as his eyes dilated. You murmured her address as he smirked, you curse yourself afterwards. "Stay in this room until we get back." He compels you before both of them leave the room.

Your phone rings when the door shuts and you answer it.

"Damon?" You whisper shouted frantically as you hear him breathe out in relief.

"Y/N where's Klaus gone?" He asked as you glanced out of the window to see them walking out.

"I think they're going to Elena's house." You said and heard Damon chuckle slightly. "What?"

"Well we have Elena here to keep her safe." Damon explained as you nodded.

"Why are they doing this?" You asked and looked around the impressive room.

"Because Klaus needs Elena for some weird ritual thing so he can become a hybrid." Damon explained as you frowned.

"A what?"

"It doesn't matter... Tell Klaus to meet us in the cemetery later." Damon spoke as you nodded.

"Okay, are you going to give Elena to them?" You asked, concerned for her life.

"I'm going to do whatever's necessary to get you back." He replied which made you smile slightly at how caring he was.

"Okay but please don't put Elena in danger, promise?" You question and Damon hesitates.

"Promise." He sighed reluctantly after a long pause.

////

"Well where are they love? You said to meet them in cemetery." Klaus spoke as you looked around the cemetery. Dark shadows stretched across the floor as the sun climbed down the sky. Things were rustling in the undergrowth which would have scared you, but then you were being held captive by two vampires.

A few moments later, Stefan and Damon emerge out of the tree line and towards where you stood with Klaus and Elijah.

Without Elena.

"Where's Elena?" Klaus growled and tightened his grip on your arm, causing you to hiss in pain. You look up to see Damon glaring daggers at Klaus.

Do you:

Try to escape (62)

Or stay still (70)