74

You go over to Stefan who is leaning on the car and kiss him. He responds immediately by moving his lips against yours and wrapping his arms around your back. You felt so safe and secure in his arms, that you wanted to stay that way forever.

It was only when someone coughed behind you that you pulled away. Damon was stood looking impatient as Stefan rolled his eyes.

"We're going back in my car so that we don't have to deal with that." Damon was back to his usual self and spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Okay bye, and thanks again both of you." You smiled at Bonnie as she came over and hugged you. Damon nodded at you and you nodded back as he turned to get into his car, Bonnie getting into the passenger seat.

You wave at them both and can practically see Damon rolling his eyes at you, before you get into Stefan's cherry red car.

"Thanks to you as well, for saving me." You smiled as he closed his door.

He didn't start the car straight away so you turn to see him looking at you.

Slowly you lean over and kiss his lips again, he kisses back and caresses your cheek with one hand. You'd never felt better being with him and knew that it was a good choice.

He reluctantly pulled away and started the car engine, pressing on the accelerator and began to drive away from the derelict house.

"Come on, let's go home."

Continue to (Finish!)