75

You go home and pack some things whilst your mum was at work, you felt it would be easier if you weren't there when she returned. She'd try to stop you from leaving and probably guilt trip you into staying.

Quickly you walked downstairs and looked around at your house one last time, you didn't know when the next time you'd see this house would be. If it was months or even years away.

It felt weird being a vampire, but you were still trying to master the whole speed running thing.

You sighed as you walked past the kitchen, seeing the note on the counter, reading it one last time.

Dear mum,

When you read this I'll be long gone, I don't want you to worry or panic. I'm going away for a while. I just need to clear my head and get out of this town for a little bit.

I love you and I hope you understand, please don't worry because I'll come back soon.

Y/N xx

You walk outside and towards Damon who was waiting in the car, you put the bag in the trunk and get into the passenger seat.

He doesn't start the car straight away so you turn to see him looking at you, a tear escapes your eye as you think about what you're about to do.

Slowly you lean over and kiss his lips, he kisses back and caresses your cheek with one hand. It felt right and as if your feelings had heightened after being turned.

"Are you ready to run away?" He asks you when you pull away from him and you laugh slightly, before exhaling deeply.

"Yes."

Continue to (Finish!)