Cat Play

-Tuesday: 6:00 Am, Classroom- 

The classroom was nearly empty as it was too early for students to be in school. It was gray out, birds were just waking up. The classroom was quiet, the hallway was quiet. The whole school was almost empty; the principal and a very few staff were the only ones on the premises.

 A certain cat eared blue haired girl was sitting down on her desk, yawning. She stared down at her two tiny companions. One was too sleepy to do anything while the other was looking around, excited for something. 

"So Plagg, tell me again why we had to come to school so early? So early that I'M the only one in here?!" Marinette slightly glares at Plagg. She was a little bit angry at Plagg because, at exactly 5 Am in the morning, Plagg had this great idea on waking Marinette up and making her go to school early so that they would be able to see Adrien first. Truth be told, Plagg wasn't so great in planning things out. But the again, what can you expect from a carefree, moody cat? Marinette sighs and Plagg grins. He levitates to Marinette, hugging her cheeks happily. "Oh come on kid! Don't be such a sour puss. At least you won't get in trouble for being late to school!" Marinette gently pokes the floating cat then bangs her forehead on her desk and groans "Yay~" She mumbles. Tikki giggles at the two hopeless creatures before going inside Marinettes' purse to get some more sleep. Plagg and Marinette stares at Tikki before turning to look at each other.

**************************************

30 minutes later, Marinette and Plagg had fallen asleep; Marinette had her forehead on the desk while Plagg leaned on Marinettes cheek, snoring his cheese away. A person walks into class confused at the scene. He walks up to them, laughing, before sitting in front of the sleeping duo. He places his bag down, preparing his materials for when the class starts, as he finished, he turns around, admiring the scene. 'Two cats sleeping how adorable is this?' He pauses for a minute before reaching to poke her cheek. 'Mari... I wonder. Do I like her? I just want to stare at her all day. she's just so cute' He then pets' the top of her head, making Marinette groan. She moves her head a bit to the side, moving her jaw as if she was chewing something then giving out a kittish smile. Plagg whines at the movement and nuzzles Marinettes cheeks, getting closer to  her as much as possible. The person, who seemingly panicked at both their movement sighed and chuckled. He looks down to Plagg and pokes him slightly. "How dare you make a move before me" He jokingly whispered. The person stares at them peacefully. putting his head down in front of Marinette, closing his eyes, and listening to the soft sounds Marinette was letting out before slowly joining the two in a deep sleep.

-20 Minutes Later-

Alya and Nino walks in to the classroom, both were talking about Ladybug and Chat Noir. They were debating whether the superhero duos were a thing. Alya fangirled at the thought of them being a couple. The two sat on their desk, too focused on their conversation, not noticing the three sleeping figures next to them. Alya got her tablet out of her bag and started updating her Ladyblog still unaware of someone being next to her. 

Nino took his phone to text his best friend, Sending him a message saying that he needed to get to school before he becomes late. Again. Softly laughing, he looks up to his girlfriend who was now in her own world, he feels a vibration next to him. He turns slightly and jumped in surprise. His eyes become wide at the sight he was seeing. He quickly but softly tries to get his girlfriends attention but getting nowhere to getting her attention. Nino groans and then gets out of his seat and runs to her quietly, tapping her on the shoulder. Alya glares at him. She sees him pointing at something. She confusedly looks towards the thing he was pointing to before smiling. She quietly jumps out of her chair and hugged Nino. Both were now hugging each other, jumping like a bunch of lunatics. Apparently, both were a fan of this couple as well.