PITCH and BOOK TRAILER VIDEO

Hi, All! Those of you who've read book one, you'll know I love Wattpad's multimedia functionality. I thought it was time to give all you Dream Traveler fans a trailer to watch too (above). Please be kind, leave a comment or a vote (or both). Building a trailer video is a labor of love. Hope you like it!

 Hope you like it!

PITCH

Being engaged to a fiery world that's lost in the darkness of her memory can be dangerous. In Acklemar, Wren learns every decision has a price—even love. Can the Travelers reach her in time to uncover the hidden secrets of her past and help her find her future? Or will she pay the ultimate price for the right to choose her path?

**THIS IS BOOK TWO**

MULTIMEDIA book:

*BOOK TRAILER VIDEO

*GIFs made to help bring content alive.

*Pictures in every chapter.

(Chapter videos and playlist are planned for the book as well.)

ABOUT the BOOK's TRAILER and GRAPHICS:

All videos, gifs, and graphics been custom created for this book. The videos and pictures you'll find throughout the chapters are all royalty free clips that I have pieced together from a few different sources like Shutterstock, Videoblocks, and iStockphoto. Audio files and special effect sounds found in the trailer video, I've sourced from Audioblocks and Getty Images Music.

The trailer video above has over twenty-five music, sound effects and vocal clips in it. If you like the opening sequence with the title of the book blowing up and was wondering how it was done, I used Adobe AfterEffects to create it. I don't recommend that program for anyone who isn't familiar with putting videos together. However, the rest of the trailer and audio clips were pieced together in iMovie on my MAC, a fairly straight forward program to work in.

Hope you enjoy the preview of the book!

***

Copyright © 2016 by @The3Dreamers (Amber Boyd). All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except where permitted by law.