*Chapter Three*

Tyler

The earth shattering noise coming from the screaming fans stays with me long after I leave the stage. This was night number two in Paris, and tomorrow we'll be on our way to Belgium. The arena had been sold out both nights, and I loved every single second of it. The rush of performing in front of thousands of people never gets old.

Right now I want nothing more than to get back to the hotel, though. I know Anna will probably be passed out already after having to get up so early this morning, but just lying right next to her in bed makes me feel better, more complete.

I'm fighting my way through the crowded tunnels backstage to get to the side entrance, knowing a SUV is waiting for me. My two bodyguards Alex and Daniel are at my side, and we keep a brisk pace. We know how important it is to get out of here as quickly as possible before the masses leave the building.

I take a deep breath when I'm finally in the car, and Daniel closes the door behind me. He and Alex slip into the front seats and I let my head fall against the headrest, closing my eyes for a moment. The quiet moment doesn't last long when my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. Who would send me a message this late? I take out my phone to check it and smile when I see who it's from.

Lisa: I can't wait to see you next week in England. It will be the best night ever. I can't tell you how excited I am.

Me: Same here. It's been too long since we've seen each other. I hope it's going to be great. I'm a bit nervous.

Lisa: Do you think Anna suspects anything?

Me: I don't think so. She's been so busy with her final exams that I don't think she's really been paying attention to much else lately.

Lisa: We can still change our plans if you think she's onto you. I don't want to risk getting caught. Just let me know. Ok?

Me: Will do for sure. We should be fine, though. I'd hate to change our plans now.

Lisa: Good! See you in a few days, loverboy. Xoxo

I laugh at the message and put my phone back in my pocket, just as we come to a stop at the side entrance of the hotel. Daniel gets out with me, while Alex drives off with the car. There aren't a lot of people out at this hour, but I pull up my hoodie anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Luckily we make it up to our floor without any issues. I leave Daniel at his door and walk past a few more doors down the hallway to Anna's and my room.

I slip in as quietly as possible, glad that we have a bigger suite with a separate bedroom. That way I don't wake her up the second I get back from my concert.

I take a quick shower, put on my boxer shorts, and climb slowly into bed. The moonlight shines softly through the window, and I can see Anna's eyes fluttering open for a second to look at me.

Anna is extremely weird when it comes to her sleep. When we go to bed at the same time, it's almost impossible to wake her up once she's asleep. I've been close to dumping a bucket of cold water on her on a few occasions now.

When I'm not there and she goes to bed by herself though, she's the lightest sleeper. She usually wakes up immediately when I climb into bed, almost as if she's been subconsciously waiting for me.

"Hey." She whispers quietly, her voice full of sleep. "You're back."

"I am," I say, opening my arms for her. She nestles herself as close to me as possible, and I enjoy the heat radiating from her body. I give her a soft kiss on her forehead, loving the contact with her soft skin.

"I've missed you. It's starting to get really lame here without you." She's pressing herself into me some more, and my body heats up right away. There are no words needed to tell her how much I've missed her too.

*****

Who likes to go to concerts? What's your favorite concert you've ever been to? 😄

Have a great day!! Thanks for all the support. ❤❤