Chapter eight

Bay's POV

I woke up and It looked like it was probably twelve or one o'clock in the morning because it was still dark but I felt really well rested.

I sat up and with the little light coming from the window, from the moon, I noticed nothing in this room look familiar so I knew that I was defiantly not in my room or house.

I was so afraid. What if I was kidnapped!

I'm trying to put my feet on the ground and  I stepped on a body and I screamed.

I started to kick the person on the floor.

"Stop kicking me!", when he answered, I recognized his voice.

"I am so sorry", I said and he got up off the floor.

::::::::::
We were in the kitchen, he was sitting on the kitchen stool and I was holding an ice pack where I had kicked him.

"I'm okay, now you can stop ", he said.

I put the ice pack down and stood infront of him. We were almost at eye level now.

I looked in his blue eyes that reminded me so much of my rapist and my eyes started to water.

I did not move from him as the tears flow and I just choose to believe that it's my hormones kicking in and not the fact that his eyes are identical to my rapist eyes.

He held my hands in his palm and just stared at me without saying a word.

"You should not be scaring me like that Toby" I said finding the perfect excuse for my tears.

Than he replied "I really didn't mean for you to be afraid. Last night you looked really tired and I didn't want to wake you up".

"I just don't know if I can trust you but I really want to", I squeezed his hand.

"Don't let what you are going through control your decision about me. If you want our relationship to work, you can't keep doubting me. You need to show me that you want us to work out", he said squeezing my hands back and looking me in the eye.

I looked into his eyes and for the first time in months, I did not see my rapist eyes but I saw the eyes of someone that I was falling for.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked at his lips and connected it with mine.

The hair on my skin rise as he responded back with his soft lips. His hands ran up my back and he pulled me closer to him.

His lips taste like peppermint chapstick.

Kissing him felt like a drug because I didn't want it to end. He deepened the kiss making me feel like I had no problem in the world.

He went down to my baby bump and kept kissing and rubbing it over and over again. It kind of tickled so I laughed. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Does that mean you made up your mind?", he licked his soft lips.

I simply blushed and headed back upstairs to the bedroom, leaving him in the kitchen. I can't believe I just kissed my boss.

I was sitting on the bed and he sat beside me holding my right hand in his big ones. He got up and headed to his closest and I laid down even though I knew I won't be falling asleep anytime soon. He came back with a blanket that was big enough for the both of us.

"Your hands are really cold", he said while covering me up to my neck.

I got out of the bed and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?", he asked , sitting up on the bed.

"I have to take a shower"

He got up off the bed and headed to the closest again and I gave him a confused look.

He came back handing me a shirt.

"Thanks. Now where is the bathroom?", I asked while holding the shirt up to my chest.

"Down the hall and first door to your right", he said pointing to the door.

I found the bathroom and took a nice warm shower.

I dried myself with a towel that I'm hoping was his. I was done drying myself than I remembered I didn't have an extra underwear.

Well there is nothing I can do now.

I headed back to the room with only a shirt that reached about two inches above my knee.

Oh this is just my day (note the sarcasm). I have no underwear and the shirt that he gave me was not long enough.

I got in the room and found him sleeping. I guess I took to long in the shower. I got under the covers and he rolled over to me wrapping his arms around me.  It's like he sensed me on the bed because I looked at him and he was still fast asleep.

I usually sleep with my hands on my stomach but tonight I sleep with his hands on my stomach.