The Past will Meet us There

Stiles

Today is the day we head back to Beacon Hills and meet one of my old friends from when I used to go to Beacon Hills high. As we pass the welcome sign, I have an off feeling; you know that feeling that you get when you think something bad is gonna happen, yeah that's the one. Staring into the blurred forest on my side I zone out thinking of what it would be like to meet my old 'pack' again. It's sad how I thought at least two people would stick up for me but they didn't, not even one. Neither Scott nor Derek helped. Every one else hated me I guess. It doesn't matter now I have a new family and a new look. A new me. A new crew...
"Aye you alright there brodie-o?", Paul asked. He must've sensed my moods. Anger, sadness, pain, revenge.(a/n is revenge a feeling or just an action lemme know in da comments plz I'll love you more than I already dooooo)
"Yeah I'm cool dude just thinkin' about how 'they' will react to how I've changed all around,ya know?"
"Yeah I get it its okay to be apprehensive about the whole situation but don't think about it to much. They kicked you out. Their loss,they lost an awesome person-slash-attractive spaz-slash-supernatral badass,they suck donkey dong" Everyone laughed at that last statement because well...they do. The matte black jeep filled with happiness and content replacing the once tense heavyness. "So where do you wanna go for food I'm hungry asf Sti.", Jackie asked heartily. Paul and Geniveve agreed happily. "Depends on what you guys want to eat, personally I have a taste for mexican." At the last state mentioned every one looked at one another, silence taking place once more. ",MEXICAN!", Paul exclaimed while Jackie and Geniveve shouted "CHINESE" at the same time.
Every one fell silent again then Paul looked at me while Geniveve looked at Kristian and Jackie. Then Paul looked at Geniveve. In my head I counted three seconds then said 'and there off' and thats how it happened.
"CHINESE"

"MEXICAN"

"CHINESE"

"MEXICAN"

"CHINESE"

"MEXICAN"

"MEXICAN"

Paul looked at Geniveve like 'you think you slick huh?', "Mexican." " Damnit" " HA, I WON, I WON I SHOT THE BEBE GUN, YOU LOST, YOU LOST YOU ATE THE TOMATO SAUCE"
Silence once more.
Then everyone laughed till they cried, including me.
"Alrighty mexican it is, just wait till we meet up at the house then we can get the food once settled" Everyone agreed to my declaration begrudgingly.

~timeskipsonceagain~

We pulled up to the house, where a brunette woman sits on the porch swing waiting for us. Geniveve, Paul, Jackie, Kristian and Stiles exit the vehicle and walk up the front steps of the cabin like home. They all look up in awe with smiles plastered to their faces. " Ahhhh, Genim long time no see eh?" " Yeah it's been a while since we last saw each other, and BTW I go by stiles now." "Good to know. Anyway it's good to see you kid." Everyone one looks at Stiles because they don't know who this lady is but just assumed she's safe to talk to. They wait for him to introduce them to her but he chooses to annoy them by not doing so. "Excuse me, hi, Stiles aren't you gonna introduce us to this nice lady here?", Jackie says.
"Oh, oops I'm so sorry guys, um, this young woman's name is-"
"My name is Marin, Marin Morrel." She said with a smile. We smiled back politely just hoping she wasn't some evil witch in hiding, or something."Nice to meet you Marin,you seem nice so you must be nice right?" "Yeah I'm cool in my opinion, I don't know what you guys think but I hope we can become accomplices, or even more,...maybe friends." "Me too.",said Paul." "Alrighty then let's get a tour of our new temporary home!", Stiles stated happily. We stepped up the stairs to the front door. Opon entering we all scanned the room with happiness and awe. The inside was woodsy and cabin like, with sunlight beaming through the overly clean windows.The walls were all painted a cream beige-ish cream color setting the room into a homey ambiance. The couches were a dark forest brown colour while the hardwood floors were a light brown.